Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA
When did Russ Feingold get elected from Minnesota?

e: Hey Joementum you mean Wisconsin not Minnesota in the OP. :shobon:

Rousimar Pauladeen fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Nov 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

XyrlocShammypants posted:

I've considered that the real surprise the Democrats could throw at the Republicans is a Woman/Woman ticket. Something like Hillary Clinton/Wasserman Schultz.

Super duper surprise option Clinton/Obama (Michelle) [yes this is a joke]

I mean the Dems can really dominate with that ticket if they undertake immigration reform before the Republicans grapple with it.

Wasserman-Schultz being anywhere near the Dem ticket would get me to max out a donation to the RNC.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

ManifunkDestiny posted:

What exactly is missing from her personality that is fatal to her running for President?

I have social anxiety yet when I look at her speak I feel awkward for her.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Renzian posted:

The issue, at least as I see it, is that if a President is old enough when he/she starts his/her first term, there's a chance that said President could die in office. If Biden gets elected and serves two full terms, he'll be 82 when he leaves office. The prospect of him dying in office is a very real thing, and if I recall that was a big thing when McCain chose Sarah Palin for VP in 08 - the prospect that he may die in office and leave her in control.

Biden doesn't have a history of cancer or being tortured in war though.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Nonsense posted:

Perhaps, this is the time for the Republicans to get over their lil' problems, and nominate the first allegedly gay black woman for president?

Pretty sure Oprah is a democrat.

• Locked thread