Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Chris Christie is in Iowa, looking to try a California Cheeseburger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

floppo posted:

I always think of this interview of Stalin by HG Wells when I forget how crazy the early 1930s were:
http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2014/04/h-g-wells-it-seems-me-i-am-more-left-you-mr-stalin

Stalin owned. The 1930s owned.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

shadow puppet of a posted:

The rolling chosen one choice was the greatest thing of the 2012 primary. Remember when it was Santorum. When it was Cain. When it was loving Newt because they ran out of electable people like Santorum and Cain. I cannot wait for this to get started.

Ben Carson needs to be added to the list in the OP.

And when was it that Pawlenty tried out that new dander-up rumbling speaking voice. That was amazing. "Hey starting today EYE'H TAWRLK LRIKE THRRRIS."

Remember his sick "Obamneycare" burn?

Those were the days.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

What will sink Ben Carson is that he is probably complete poo poo at being a politician, because he has no experience. As soon as the real campaign starts he's going to get loving rolled.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Are there even enough Pokemon movies to supply material for another Cain run?

• Locked thread