Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
If Clinton and Biden both ran I'm guessing Obama would endorse Biden? I imagine that would be a tough call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I figure Clinton runs because nobody in Washington could turn down such a great shot at becoming President.

Is there any chance Deval Patrick goes for John Kerry's Senate seat?

Well for one, Scott Brown might run for it as I hear he's looking for a job. Appointing Kerry essentially puts a solid Democrat Senate seat back in play when they're going to be lucky to have any sort of a majority in 2014 as it is.

Two, I'm not positive John Kerry's a lock to take over Secretary of State. He's definitely the odds-on favorite but I could easily see Obama taking Susan Rice or even Tom Donilon.

(Also as an aside I don't think it's good for Biden's health to run for POTUS so late in his life but if he does run I'm voting for him in a heartbeat)

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Nov 8, 2012

• Locked thread