Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Lycus posted:

I know he is, but I still totally forgot that Pawlenty ran for president.

Honestly I forgot he was governor of MN and I live there. He's just a forgettable dude who blends into the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

Teddy would have never boxed a captive bear.

That's right, he'd set him free and let him breed then box the offspring when it came of age.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

VitalSigns posted:

There was actually a really well-planned assassination raid on Obama, but because of a hilarious name mix-up and the fact that their houses were the same color, the attackers ended up killing some Muslim guy in Abottabad instead :shrug:

:golfclap: This was genius. My dad loved it since his favorite episode of The Newsroom had Jeff Daniels making pretty much the same mistake since he was baked as hell.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Gyges posted:

Jeb, Trump, Paul and Perry(depending on how you want to classify folksy stupid).

I hope Trump runs, it's like every day is Christmas morning when he's on the trail.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Are there even enough Pokemon movies to supply material for another Cain run?

There are ALWAYS enough Pokemon movies. Maybe Carson's bit will be Digimon.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Fulchrum posted:

Does that mean, instead of 3 good debates, he'll cut together stuff to make a lovely one? Preceeded by Angela Anaconda for god knows what reason?

Followed by an AMV of Kids In America. I'd vote for him after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Joementum posted:

He's famous for performing surgery to separate twins conjoined at the head. What if he could reverse that process? He and his running mate could share a brain! :science:

Nah, the GOP Base would tear apart whoever got the left half of the brain.

• Locked thread