Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Communist Zombie
Nov 1, 2011

Eschers Basement posted:

Remember that Bob Dole worked with Ted Kennedy to put together the original Food Stamps bill, and considered it one of his greatest triumphs as a legislator. Last year, the Republican Congress destroyed the program at the behest of the Heritage Foundation.

Two years ago, Bob Dole appeared before the Senate to gather support for a U.N. treaty that protected the rights of the disabled in other countries. Republicans voted down the treaty, muttering about "American sovereignty" and "Agenda 21".

Bob Dole is no longer Republican enough for Republicans. loving Christ.

You forgot to add that he was in a wheelchair when he went to there for the UN disabled rights treaty.

Edit:

Nintendo Kid posted:

There's no indication that's actually true. I'm not sure there's ever been anyone who had citizenship invalidated for being born outside the country to a person who was a citizen but hadn't spent the stated number of years before a certain age within the US.

Not to mention that unless Obama has Kenyan citizenship (Or anywhere else really) then they cant strip him of his citizenship since SCOTUS has found that making someone stateless by removing their citizenship is a severe attack and restriction of their rights.

Communist Zombie fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Oct 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Zombie
Nov 1, 2011

ReindeerF posted:

Yeah, it's like an autonomic response for me. Like when you smell something dead on the side of the road and you get that gag reflex. I'm always surprised when people are like, "What's so annoying about her?" It's like asking what's so annoying about Gilbert Gottfried or Mary Matalin or something. If you don't see it, I guess it doesn't exist for you, but man it hits me like a wave.

Who is DWS though, since I apparently dont see their issue and so cant connect them together?

Communist Zombie
Nov 1, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Someone too annoying to work with for even the Republicans to make into a boogy-man.

Ill take your word for it, I only vaguely remember her for chairing the DNC.

• Locked thread