Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

serewit posted:

Does Herman Cain have a son that can run in 2016? Alternately, just get Herman Cain again. :getin:

Is there a chance he might run again? His scandals torpedoed him this time, but Gingrich had scandals in the past and it didn't stop him from making a comeback. I just want Cain to run for president forever. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Is there any chance that Herman Cain somehow pulls a Gingrich and people forget about his scandals and he runs again?

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

There's still the hope that Herman Cain might run again.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Cease to Hope posted:

Are you suggesting that he couldn't run again?

I really hope he somehow pulls a Gingrich, ditches his past scandals and does run again, just for the entertainment value.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Does Double Down have anything on Herman Cain?

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Joementum posted:

You can look through some of it for free. I like that the History module begins with Creation and that the Fine Arts curriculum helps parents out by letting them know there are nude people on the Sistine Chapel ceiling.

this bit is cool/sinister:

quote:

Here, students learn the basics of Western Civilization and Western liberty -- how it was won, how it is being lost, and how it will be restored. (Not can . . . will.)

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

:getin:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/05/31/herman-cain-says-he-might-run-for-president-again/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

it would be extremely cool if Cain runs again like he was hinting a while back so that him and Carson can be on the same debate stage at the same time.

• Locked thread