Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012
I will never, ever get tired of that Santorum photo. I want to wallpaper my home with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012
If Kerry had won in 2004, there's no chance he would have been reelected post-financial crisis and we would be in the second term of McCain/Palin. I have to say that Kerry losing is one of the best things that ever happened to this country.

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012
If the Dems were that desperate to hold onto Illinois, why wouldn't they bring in someone like Durbin? You know, someone actually somewhat popular in the state.

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012
Obligatory "Chris Christie = Janemba" joke.

e:

Pong Daddy fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Oct 24, 2014

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I want to like his goofy animal/space stuff, but then I remember what he got up to back in the 90s when he shut down the government in a giant screaming temper tantrum because the president kinda- sorta- was short with him this one time. No amount of sloth-adoring's going to rehabilitate that toad.

He's also a serial adulterer who divorced his first wife when she was in the hospital with cancer. But he likes animals guys!

e: Even if he never went in to politics, there's every reason to assume he would still be an insufferable rear end in a top hat in his personal life.

• Locked thread