Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Job Truniht
Nov 7, 2012

MY POSTS ARE REAL RETARDED, SIR
Clinton and Biden would both be easy targets in a primary for anyone slightly left of Barry Goldwater.

While Warren isn't charismatic and is typically awkward, she has this intelligence that everyone around her seems to recognize. In a situation where we decide to do a witch hunt on Wall Street around that time, she would be the candidate. Strong domestic policy is a much faster way to attract people- this has been statistically substantiated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Job Truniht
Nov 7, 2012

Looks like all my conservative relatives are getting excited about Carson. Other than complain about Obamacare, has he actually done any other stupid poo poo I can use as ammo?

Job Truniht
Nov 7, 2012

Same. The woman driving said car was a dinosaur. Unironic question: Would the Republicans actually ever nominate a black man as their candidate?

Job Truniht
Nov 7, 2012

Carson is basically Herman Cain 2.0 with twice the crazy. He has added creationism to his list of other crazy things such as a flat tax and hating gays.

• Locked thread