Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

FreshFeesh posted:

move from SF to Seattle

Blueground is in Seattle as well as SF so this advice is valid:

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

I did a joint in SF for like ten weeks or so and used an outfit called Blueground. Nice corporate short term places without feeling too depressing, but you’ll pay market+ for the convenience. They were great though, when there was a water leak they were on the ball and generally helpful about other things too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Small White Dragon posted:

RIP free AU on Citi Executive card.

Also:

So what's the point of Clear now?

lmao good gently caress them.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Looks like delta is backing off of those frequent flyer changes:
https://www.cnn.com/travel/delta-ceo-bastian-skymiles-changes/index.html

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gucci Loafers posted:

I really, really want docking stations to be less complicated but it's always been disappointing.

In other news,

https://x.com/NoCapFights/status/1719642482341011718?s=20

Am I actually supposed to ask before I recline my seat... 10 degrees? I don't think I've ever asked or even complained if they person in front did their leaving me little to no leg room.

A number of people flip out and start punching the back of the seat if it comes back a millimeter when you sit down in it. At this point I wish they'd just take reclining out entirely.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gucci Loafers posted:

Prior the pandemic I had almost over a hundred domestic flights and not even once have I had a silent protestor or anyone complain about me leaning back... 15 degrees?

Good for you. I've been slapped in the back of the head twice when American's lovely seat tips back a silly millimeter when I put weight on it and the person behind me couldn't handle it.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

I was in Charlotte a while back and AA was calling Group 10 on a 50 seat ERJ-145

Southwest levels of granularity.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I halfway remember the weather channel offering something like that before IBM bought and destroyed them.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gravitee posted:

How do they know it's corporate travel versus personal? I have a company CC but book business flights on my personal Delta AMEX for the points.

How does who know?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Maybe hit a Best Buy, buy a camera light?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Beef Of Ages posted:

Another conference room rental option is Regus. I've used them numerous times across the country.

Spaces is a Regus brand and also decent.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Hadlock posted:

BOS -> LGA tomorrow at 3pm. Thoughts? :munch:

https://www.amtrak.com/home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

There was that guy who used to post here who would have to drag a suitcase of instant noodles around while traveling with his seniors and it sounded like the were four up in rooms but they were all from HK or the mainland, so different norms.