Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

Trench_Rat posted:

anyone ever flown with Aeroflot?

I did Helsinki-Tokyo-Helsinki once (with transits in some Moscow airport), for holiday and with Aeroflot only because some German company was accidentally (?)selling it for 290 euros = 380 dollars (which is pretty cheap). On my way to Tokyo, I had a 50 minute transit scheduled, which was cut down to 20 minutes or so, due to the plane leaving late, so that involved a lot of running and queue jumping. On my return flights, for some retarded-as-gently caress reason I couldn't check-in all the way to Helsinki as with any other airline in the world, so I had to queue to the transit counter in Moscow. As did 95% of other passangers, whether they needed to or not (most of them didn't). It was bit of a chaos with the staff shouting that if people have a boarding pass, they can proceed to passport counter instead of queueing at the transit counter. I wonder if they have the same chaos every day. The staff attitude in the airport was 2nd shittiest in the world after Paris CDG.

The trip itself was worth it because Tokyo is awesome and the flights were cheap but holy poo poo no more Moscow transits for me. Also, after all this wall of text, you probably just wanted to know if the planes and flight service were fine. Yes they were, and I recall the economy seats being quite comfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU