Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tezer
Jul 9, 2001

My travel is a little different from most people in this thread - I drive in a 400x400 mile market area between field operations/area offices. I've got two places to stay in that market area, so I'm rarely more than 2-3 nights from a (non-hotel) washing machine. I also don't have a dress code beyond standard PPE, which saves me on clothing related packing.

My main bag is a Tom Bihn Brain Bag: http://www.tombihn.com/backpacks/TB0104.html

I carry two lenovo T510 laptops and related gear in that bag. A book, toiletries, and a few items of clothing fit as well, but it starts to get tight at that point. Given I'm traveling by car most of the time, I just toss extra stuff in the back seat.

I'm pretty satisfied with the bag, but if anyone has other solutions for carrying two laptops please pass it along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU