Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
There's a secret entrance at DTW through the on site Hyatt. You do not have to be staying there to use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

Yeah Westin not Hyatt. I have precheck and now Clear, but my family doesn't. I've had to use the Westin entrance during Xmas and other busy times.

Also I signed up for Clear this week because of obscenely long precheck lines at MCO where I am currently. I feel like it's all a scam but I hate waiting in lines.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

DTW is my home airport. Are y'all local or passing through?

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

How do they know it's corporate travel versus personal? I have a company CC but book business flights on my personal Delta AMEX for the points.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

Delta... The original post was about corporate travel compared to 2019. I just don't know how they measure it.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

Detroit: Don't Have A Car? gently caress You Then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I got to experience the NJ earthquake this morning and now my plane out of EWR is delayed. How does an EARTHquake affect an AIRplane? It doesn't even make sense! (I'm super kidding.)