Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Proabition in Riverside is a whiskey bar with really great food. Its nice to actually have a decent place in Downtown Riverside thats actually open all week.

also 99 Ranch is spectacular, im sorry one isn't closer to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

GrAviTy84 posted:

Haven't been to proabition yet but I contacted the guy a few weeks before they opened and he came off as a total douchenozzle on the email response. Text only so it might not have been his intention, I admit, but he was hella snooty and full of himself the way I read it. Anyway, I do want to try it, and I love that they have a dress code to keep out the bros and bronettes.

I really like the Salted Pig. They do chalk board specials which are usually a lot more edgy and I don't think I've had a bad thing yet. They're opening a coffee shop on the same block in partnership with Augie's coffee from Redlands. I am so excite.

I'm so happy they opened a 99 Ranch in Rancho Cucamonga recently :getin:

You got to stop by on a weekend night because they have pretty quality live entertainment. I like salted pig but they really need to work on their cocktails because yeesh, they are bad.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

GrAviTy84 posted:

Really? I quite like them. vOv. And the lots of house made bitters and infusions own. When was the last time you were there? They just launched a cocktail program a few months ago.

I saw a string of instructional vids for house signature cocktails that proabition posted a few weeks ago on fb and they were all pretty much the same drink. Agave, lime, liquor, and bubbles. Snoozefest.

Whatever they're both better than that lovely lounge 33 or whatever shithole. Place refused to stir my martini. Said bartenders "couldn't do that". What even.

probably because they only pour 2 ounces but shake it to 3.

As for proabition, try the Brown Derby, its terrific.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

NoDamage posted:

Here are two cheap ($) lunch spots that I miss the most:

Bay Cities Deli - Get the Godmother.
Gushi - Get the steak teriyaki plate.

Bay Cities is the best.

• Locked thread