Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ylide
Dec 25, 2004
Was it for this, my life, I sought? Maybe so, maybe not.
Have you ever had Japanese curry? You have to have some Japanese curry. If I were condemned to death, this would be my last meal.

It's a little outside LA proper but you said you don't mind branching out. There are very likely other places inside LA to get Japanese curry, but I reallllly like this place.

http://www.ichibanyausa.com/index.html

The variety and quality of food is excellent, and if you like heat to your food, they can deliver. I am a mutant that can eat retardedly hot food, and the 10x heat curry makes me sweat every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread