Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

what the gently caress is going on with the interdimensional blast justice league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

serious gaylord posted:

The King jokes just keep getting better

theres a king gag in the webcomic thats coming up after this arc which is one of the best bits I've ever read

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

I'm honestly curious to see how saitama punching an ocean turns out.

(he wins)

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

yes...yes!!

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

nice

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

man that other thread really loving hates the manga "one-punch man"

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

blasts partner eh

edit- are we spoiler tagging or what

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Jerkface posted:

Amazing ending

yeah

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

if this follows the webcomic my favourite joke in any manga I've ever read is coming up :)

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

raws https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/4856001361558227256

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

yeah, you don't really need a translation for this one

yet I would still very much like one

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

namaste

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

the webcomic version was my favourite manga joke of all time. I wonder why they felt they needed to prime the joke with the nichirin scene last chap. kinda...dilutes it. oh well, still loads of fun.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

I love that all three guys were nice enough to be like "hey now, saitama, buddy, don't talk like that. you're doing great man keep it up"

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

man if you ever need a new avatar or something hit me up. you're like my direct plug into opm.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

do we actually have any realistic idea how strong sonic is? I mean he gets his dick punched by saitama but that tells us nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

my interaction with the webcomic is minimal and I only sort of remember it but originally didnt they just like stumble across the corpse of "that man" at like a bus stop after saitama killed him and didnt even remember it?