Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

KittenofDoom posted:

Krillin dies.

I want to see Saitama go SSJ (Super Sale Junky) over this, just because he'll look absolutely no different. At the same time, I'm not sure the universe could handle that transformation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I noticed a weird thing watching the third PV. Just about every time Speed of Sound Sonic's name comes up in the thread it's followed by a (lol) nowadays thanks to Genos, which kind of annoys me because it's running a joke in to the ground. When I read his title card in the PV though and there was no (lol) at the end of his name I was annoyed by it's exclusion. I think I'm getting stockholm syndrome for that joke.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Weird that the SNES is still one of the big consoles in One Punch Man verse.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I really loved both the N64 and original X-Box controller myself. I don't even have very big hands or anything, but I always found them very comfortable. The N64 is probably my favorite controller, just for the ability to vary grip using the middle "prong" and access different buttons by doing so for different parts of a game.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Mordaedil posted:

And then there's Kagerou Project.

Am I supposed to prefer the tv version? Because I do. There's something weird about the artstyle of the DVD one that makes it awful to look at. I'm not even sure how to describe it.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Mordaedil posted:

You people are broken by the poo poo that was Aku no Hana. It's not good or well-made.

I've never seen it, nor do I even know anything about it. I just know that something about the colors on that one comparison shot makes my eyes hurt to look at. The TV version might be simple, but I can look at it without cringing, so I'll take it if push comes to shove.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I guess the fact it had to end is a flaw.

The fact that Tatsumaki didn't tame the Dinosaur King and make him her new pet/vehicle is a shame, as is the fact we'll never get to see Genos doing Bang's Flowing Water, Rock Smashing Fist. Not complaints, just observations.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

I'm kind of disappointed this t-shirt will never show up for real.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Saitama should break his bat, kidnap his kittens, smash his sister's piano and beat up his friends. It'd surely put Metal Bat at his peak, and he'd just rise from there.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I wonder if Murata is going to do side story stuff like this in the next while for any other S-Class heroes. Might we finally get to see a bit more of Watchdogman or Pig God in action thanks to it.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Is there something weird with the mangamaru site? Every time I've clicked a link there and even if I just try to go to the homepage I end up on a completely blank white page.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Unless she's a hero herself or something I can't see Garou attacking her. Dude's a dick, but not that kind of dick.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I don't, but now I want a meteor with a pompadour shaped leading edge and perhaps a large metal pipe sticking out one side to come screaming down in the atmosphere demanding to speak to the guy who beat up his cute younger bro.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Are there any artists that don't like drawing people they find sexually attractive? It seems to be the norm to me, and in most cases that involves guys drawing sexy women or women drawing sexy men. It also seems to be one of the things most of those artists enjoy drawing the most and one of the things they got in to drawing for, so they could draw their own sexy people.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Nothing, because they cancel each other out. Which will be the moment of ultimate pathos for the manga, since both Saitama and Blast will assume they've finally found someone worthy of fighting and capable of giving them some excitement only to discover that they are in fact too evenly matched and thus can't get anything out of a fight even with each other. They'll go get drunk together afterwards instead. Genos picks up the tab.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
It was a mosquito that loved annoying people and had trained hard at annoying people so that it could annoy even the strongest and most impervious of people. 100 blood sucks, 100 buzzes in a hard to find place, 100 times landing on the same spot over and over again no matter how much the victim swatted you and a 10 km flight. Ever day. No exceptions. Thus he gained the power of comedic irony and could stand up to even the most powerful of opponents at least long enough to annoy the living hell out of them.

tsob fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Dec 21, 2015

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Popo posted:

Of all the Heroes he's the one I really struggle to picture in a serious, dramatic fight scene (serious insofar as this series can get anyway.)

The manga just managed to finish up a fairly long and very serious fight. It did have moments of humor, but it's no less serious than basically any other straight action shonen's fights.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I don't even recognize nearly half the characters in that picture. The iconic characters within the Street Fighters cast has obviously changed majorly in the last decade or more since I played any of it.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
My apologies then, for some reason I assumed it was iconic characters only.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

That's not even the Brain's normal "body". He mostly is just a brain in a jar.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Yea, I read the first 5 or 10 chapters of Mob and was just bored by it. I'm sure it suits some people, but it's not for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I'm not so I don't know why you would be.