Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

This feels very 90s Image comics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

There's about a gram of iron in a human body. Then again these guys are monsterized, so maybe they got more iron in them. Otherwise, that's a thousand dudes for 1 1 kg mass, which is like a rapier or 2 typical combat knives

Mr. Lobe fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jan 24, 2024

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Babe Magnet posted:

If you're referring to the scene from the movie where he rips the guard's iron out of his blood, mystique specifically injected that dude with a little bit of extra metal for him to work with

I dont think I saw that movie but that'd be one hell of an injection to put a kilogram of iron in a human body

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

A supersaturated iron vitriol solution of that size would have like, a handful of grams of iron in it

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

You'd think they'd be smart enough to not send a guy with metal implants in to see magneto. It should be like MRI rules

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Devils Affricate posted:

Since the human general was so keen on calling the aliens in to disrupt the situation, you'd think he'd also be in favor of praying for God to intervene at this point

Presumably he didn't know until right now (assuming he is paying attention to those people) that the mad God listens to prayers.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

oh jay posted:

ONE's art is dynamic. I think he does (or did) the breakdowns and paneling for the Murata comic even.

It's his anatomy and stylization that is... let's say unique.

He can do cleaner work, we've seen it with MP100

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Wonder if that thing really is some kind of creator-demiurge, or if it's just a manipulative and powerful interloper entity.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

usenet celeb 1992 posted:

According to Gnostic theology, the creator-demiurge IS the manipulative interloper/pretender, so it really would be fun if Saitama wrecks The Ultimate Reason poo poo Sucks.

Yeah but the gnostic demiurge still effectively made the material universe even if it did nonody any favors in doing so, that guy might just be some alien calling itself God

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I just think the man is low-mid grade clinically depressed.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

UP AND ADAM posted:

Yeah, this time the villain will probably pose a challenge to Saitama

I'd honestly prefer it if it didn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

El Jebus posted:

I hope the live action goes with the idea of two different actors for Saitama. That is all I need for it to be a success.

They could also just get an actor on the scale of a Christopher Reeves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNUu6Lf9mVU