Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

I wonder if Fubuki would be stronger not wearing heels

??????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
sweet mask can block standard promotions from a to s. he can't do anything about the arbitrary appointment of complete outsiders to s class.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm starting to suspect that it's an extended joke where the humans gather together to debate and plan and retread the same arguments while the adversaries all eliminate each other on their own.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's probably a coward that ran away without ever trying to fight his demon king. however, there's no one to sell them out to. none of the adversaries need a traitor to effortlessly stamp out the final fortress.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he might already be a monster, who knows? it's not like he communicates with anyone.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
finally, they are giving the fans what they always wanted- playable lightning max!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
cybernetic prosthesis technology seems to be very easy and accessible because the focus is on combat ready cybernetics. when genos is possible at all, then a prosthetic arm with the power of a regular human arm is trivial.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, you don't really need a translation for this one

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
something finally happened and it was good

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
because his classmates (which he apparently doesn't have) made fun of him

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think you are giving him too much credit. he's building stuff and advertising for neo heroes, not investigating them.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's a fairly small change from the webcomic but i like garou on probation and community service way more.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i didn't like the one shot that much, and also this will almost certainly send the webcomic back on indefinite hiatus.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well. their vague goal of setting their enemies against each other has worked out perfectly, and also it hasn't really helped them at all.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
in one version, phoenix man had his costume destroyed which left him a depowered human. it was a pretty good gag, but it doesn't really fit with how monsterization works anywhere else.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i figure it will either be explained next chapter or else redrawn again to clarify matters.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm arresting you for attempted murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think the redraw works better by making flash and sonic less antagonistic. them being enemies is how they were raised and trained, but they are the two who rebelled.