Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

In addition to to Blast, this chapter had a sweet friendship between Zombieman and Child Emperor in addition Saitama continuing to be a clueless idiot, which are my favorite things in OPM. It is terrible they're making this literal child be in charge though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

So on re-draw timeline - is this right before they say sit - and it reminds the dog of Saitama and he sits?

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Jerkface posted:

This is why i love this manga and why mumen rider and king are the goats - they just do the right thing even though 1. they know its dangerous 2. in kings case he really doesnt even want to
I would almost include Genos too. Obviously way different power level, but he regularly gets trashed but is always stepping in to help. Most recently to Tatsumaki who is frankly rude to him.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Zero punch man. Wow

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

What is that panel of Psykos and Fubuki under a tree? What does it mean!

But love to see Forte getting humbled by a car. Glad none of these guys will be asking Saitama to be his disciple. Smart to nip that in the bud.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Justice for Saitama's apartment!

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Schwarzwald posted:

The whole "the S class heroes and also the whole Hero Association is unreliable and untrustworthy" bit would land harder if we didn't just have a story arc where they successfully defended the Earth from a very visible and credible threat.

Feels like it would fit more naturally as a follow up to some sort of fiasco where they hosed up what should have been an easy job.

I don’t think I agree. In the monster association arc the most responsible member was child emperor, a 10 year old. Lots of individually good people in the hero association but they cannot work together at all. Plus they are selling monsters to organizations that will presumably re-release into society some time? To say nothing of how they only help the 1%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

This is way better already. Love these redraws and A class hero Caped Baldy protecting Monako.