Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

I am so incredibly happy I found this manga. It's just fantastic in every way. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

AnonSpore posted:

Anyway, to move away from the topic of terrible scanlation groups: it's a bit old, but this short from Murata is pretty goddamn amazing.

This is fantastic. The way he used the holes he made in the paper as light sources... pure genius.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

JimmyT64 posted:

Counter-point - 99 pages of Genos cleaning the apartment.

Fixed that for you.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

:eyepop: Fuuuuuuuuuucking drat. Murata is a god.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

AnonSpore posted:

Honestly I really did not expect the anime to be good at all so to see it actually be amazingly animated has been a very pleasant surprise.

"HA HA! I spent every day wishing the OPM anime would be amazing and it is! I am Wishful-Thinker Man and i'm here to make your life better each and every daaaaaay!"

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Hey let me on the "repost the best thing from this page" bandwagon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Terror Sweat posted:

that music is awful