Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

RareAcumen posted:

I just thought it'd be funny if someone was really into Genos like he was a motorcycle, I didn't mean to make it into a thing.

You mean like Sex Motorcycle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Zereth posted:

Wait how many words? :staredog:

lol i didnt see that. Ive only ever seen the text written out

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Bleck posted:

Why would we ignore all of the context?

Is the translator like, one of those people who doesnt speak english or japanese but does a translation anyway. That would be a reason to ignore all context, because you dont understand it and youre just picking lines from a machine translation

Not that I think thats what happened since it doesnt read like an awful machine translation. But arguing about edgecases is what makes me a goon.

Meme Emulator fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Dec 1, 2020

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Jerkface posted:

Yea but apparently VIZ is calling him Superalloy Blackluster

I just dont like blackluster because it sounds like lackluster

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Aades posted:

I'm really glad to find this thread, keeping up with new chapters by watching the Reddit forum puts a lot of thirsty Fubuki fan drawings on my home page there.

Nice humblebrag