Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Some pretty brutal stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I always feel a little bad for Krillin, because realistically he is the actual strongest human, well him or Tien.

But then I remember 18 and there is no reason to feel bad for Krillin.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The King Engine continues to roar.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I do wonder where Child Emperor got the extremely specific idea of what King can do from. He is very confident this is the way things can go.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Fantastic

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Translated https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/mpo6YS5/1/1/

One Punch Man is good

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Saitama is having fun in a fight

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Lt. Lizard posted:

Yeah, the visuals are nice, but Saitama sitting down with Garou to talk it out was hundred times better than this.

Agreed, preferred that a lot more

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

He'd save the world by uniting them against him, making him the ultimate hero.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

At least we can be pretty sure Vin Diesel won't be involved.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

It's not that hard a name

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

A track suit jacket that has a piece of meat and just says "MEAT" on it and crocs. Saitama has style.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

SpacePig posted:

Being a pro gamer is not a superpower.

His power is being a pro gamer and not saying any pro gamer words

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Schwarzwald posted:

"It's been over two months since I became his disciple..."

w

what

Right, that stood out and was pretty surprising if accurate.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The King Engine is truly fearsome.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

People who haven't read the webcomic seem to appreciate the buildup in the previous chapter, at least according to Reddit and a Korean scanlation site I visit. I assume it feels diluted because you already know the joke.

For me, someone who doesn't read the webcomic, it made sense otherwise I'd wonder why Atomic Samurai would even think such a thing. Felt like good setup for the gag.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Haystack posted:

Yeah, I wouldn't say that the Monkey King is a bad person, he's just deeply, deeply chaotic and way too powerful to suit the strict hierarchy of heaven.

Joke's on heaven, since it turns out that Monkey King is also Buddha.

He trashes heaven like at least twice because they disrespected him if I remember correctly. Stable boy is no place for him!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Hell yea

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Forget the negativity, I'm still excited.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The biggest problem with season 2 is that it followed season 1, one of the best animated seasons of anything ever made.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

It was fine

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Saitama will beat God through finding a fulfilling life and also punching him once

God will want nothing but to fight Saitama but Saitama will have found fulfillment and won't be interested.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Next you'll tell me Max Landis had been brought in to punch it up.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Knight2m posted:

I don't know many directors outside of the US, and I know he's Chinese and this is a Japanese property, but I think someone like Stephen Chow would do it well (writing and/or directing).

That's a pretty good call, he'd get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

sorry busy staring at the cover art

I clicked the link had an audible "oh my" immediately.