Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

This comic just oozes style and I love this chapter for the fact that it's full of motion, and the punch-line with it is perfect. It's like what shounen boils down to - Action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

I too found Genos' voice a little odd at first, but after watching the dub for more than just having it on TV in the background... I've became more okay with it overall.

The dub is certified Good.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Garo is basically a shonen main character, down to learning from his losses and hard work being the key to growing stronger.

Except, y’know, he prefers to think of himself as a monster, since they’re totally the underdogs. :v:

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

To be fair with Mumen, we call Kamen Rider the franchise as... Kamen Rider, rather than Masked Rider.

I do agree Common Rider is a very pro name, but Mumen Rider has some reason to be left untranslated, I feel.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Rider finally getting his license is clearly him getting his mid season super form. :colbert: