Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Boogaleeboo posted:

The hero association actually knows he's freakishly powerful. They have no idea how powerful, but they know he's physically superior to anyone else that's ever taken their tests. They've acknowledged that, and they continue to move him up the ranks at a steady clip. It's basically just waiting for the shoe to drop and everyone to put everything they've seen together and go ".....OOOOH!".
They know that in the attack on City A, Saitama punched out of the roof of the headquarters. The same HQ that survived the attack that leveled the city.

He punched his way out before they even knew he left. Or was that after he got his official name?

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jun 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Mraagvpeine posted:

I want to see Sonic and Lightspeed face each other now. Please make that happen Murata.
Are you ready for a volume of zwee fighting? It would be a beautiful volume of zwee fighting, so keep that in mind.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Licenseless Rider made it into the trailer :syoon:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

AndwhatIseeisme posted:

I am growing increasingly convinced that Watchdog man is the most powerful character in this manga based solely on him consistently being drawn even more half-assed than Saitama.
Tatsumaki is also drawn half the time in that half-assed style, and she has proven to be very powerful.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Jimbot posted:

Wow, they're really milking the market over there, aren't they?
Two episodes a disk is standard, and if a show runs 13 episodes then there will be a disk with one episode. And they are expensive. Japan's media market is cray cray.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Genos loses his arms all the time, he needs training in tactics and awareness.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

she's not an s-rank

she's just a hero for fun :getin:
The Hero Association needs more women heroes. I was disappointed that Flashy Flash is a guy, his face is bishie enough that with his outfit and star in his hair I thought he could be a she.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Bad Seafood posted:

King and Child Emperor playing video games together. :unsmith:

It looks like Metal Bat is the player on the right, I can't make out the player on the left.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dangerous Person posted:

I want to play the Metal Bat video game and the GBA version of River City Ransom just won't cut it anymore

Play God Hand and use Home Run God as often as possible.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
:lol:ing at the ED, Speed of Sound Sonic playing air guitar and Licenseless Rider giving the thumbs up :syoon:

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

You take that back. :(

You just have a thing for women/androids with green hair, admit it. Tatsumaki is more powerful than just about everyone (still haven't seen what Blast can do) but she's such a jerk about it.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Apr 27, 2016

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Crain posted:

Yeah, this was my hope. Voice needs less bass, and a bit more aimlessness. The flat delivery is good, but I was hoping for more doofus instead of just "doesn't give a gently caress".
"Aww, I got dirt in my special pants place. Let me just shake this out..." was a good delivery.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Clown him, watchdog man.

He's drawn in the same simple style as Saitama, Garou is toast.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

where the red fern gropes posted:

im not gay atm but those are some pretty handsome dudes

Dat thigh gap :eyepop:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Number 2 of my favorite Class S members is Genos. Genos's arm is ranked 1 because it's always missing.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Bernardo Orel posted:

Look, Genos is finally useful!

I still only see one arm.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

JosephWongKS posted:

I want Rider to start wearing a tank top and actually get a power up from it. Tank Top Rider.
It's a Hi-Visibility tank top, because Mumen Rider is the best. I liked the bit in the show during the Boros fight where Mumen Rider is helping evacuate the area and take injured people to safety. Because he is the best.

Also, that no-sell when Saitama took the kick that knocked off Charanko's head was great.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Mulva posted:

We will never reach Next Arc Island.

Saitama will never get off the boat.

And it's a really nice boat.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Shugojin posted:

Pretty sure that the people excited for this to end are the ONE readers who really want to see the next part adapted.
I also wanted the Tournament arc to end because there was a teaser of Garou VS Watchdog Man, which is all new content and I really want to know how Watchdog Man fights.

People / monsters throwing energy blasts that change the weather is also good and cool.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
One Punch Gorilla.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Zark the Damned posted:

Bizarro Saitama am train with Air Conditioning on at all times
Bizzaro Saitama am do 100 pull ups, 100 good mornings, 100 handstand pushups, and swim 1km every day. For dinner have one graperfruit.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

skaianDestiny posted:

Apparently the next chapter's gonna be 100 pages long. ONE's rough draft itself was about 50 pages.

Jesus.
When this arc comes out in Trade Paperback form it's going to take up like 8 to 10 feet of shelf space.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
It occurred to me that the Monster Association will be even more frightened of K I N G now because giant bird monster saw K I N G call out Elder Centipede, EC went to attack, and then EC exploded. K I N G was already on the short list of threats to EC so it wouldn't even be a surprise to the Association.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

The funny thing is, King truly is the most powerful character in the series like it's boasted about. If he ever loses a fight, it'll ruin the joke, like if everyone was aware just how strong Saitama is. In a meta-sense, he truly is the strongest man in the world.

He stared down Elder Centipede after some top notch trash talking, his strength is immeasurable.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Galvanik posted:

Well, I mean, where would she keep it with those dresses she wears?

That's what lackeys are for. The rest of Blizzard group will show up to pay the bill / do dishes to pay for that plate of large fries.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
I enjoyed the reveal of the S Class Heroes and all of them had a witty quip and artistic reveal except Pig God who's just in the back eating watermelons by the armload. Can't talk, eating.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

ChronoReverse posted:

Saitama finds 0.90c slow CONFIRMED1!
Someone analyzed the OP and figured out that Saitama throws punches so fast that they blue-shift because they are travelling close to the speed of light.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Jerkface posted:

I respect genos for going maximum speed and power at all times

:same:

I also respect how he realized he keeps losing his arms and decided to weaponize his arms even after their removal.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Shindragon posted:

That was pretty good. Even more hilarious that looked more of a water splash fight.

A solid stance in important for martial arts and baseball alike, and in that river neither has a solid stance.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Monaghan posted:

I love the universal constant of opm being how goofy you look is directly proportional to how strong/terrifying you are.

I loved Tatsumaki's progression from normal to ONE style to super serious mode in this chapter. If you threaten BESTO GARRU then T-maks will end you.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
"Let's move around a little"
*trap floor spins, dumping ninja squad into a chasm with a waterfall and plenty of room for zwee fighting*

gently caress yeah.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Secret boss in MegaMan 11 spotted.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

AtomikKrab posted:

Zombieman Spin off Comic When?
The side chapter where he gets stabbed in the head in the middle of the night is a hoot.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

RareAcumen posted:

All of the effort is going into all the Fubuki scenes. The anime's gonna like like Kemono Friends season 2 until she's on screen at which point the quality will jump to Redline.

Well that includes the Genos / Sonic fight, I'm cool with that.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Gologle posted:

No, you don't understand, the End at the end means "End." That's where the comic ends. That's also why we got the cuts of all the characters you've come to know and love, it's the last time we ever see them.
Well if it's the characters I've come to know and love, who is in panel 3 with Zombieman, Pig God, Piri Piri, and Flashy Flash?

Oh wait, is that Hobo God from the Cadre?

Also lol Genos washes dishes while in full Cyber Demon mode.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dr Subterfuge posted:

You're right, Spider-Noir is pretty tall, dark, mysterious, and animated with screen tones.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

RatHat posted:

The minute Murata finishes OPM he's just going to turn into dust from overworking.
His hair will fall out after drawing 100 dramatic faces, 100 muscular torsos, 100 100 weapons/robots, and 10k speed lines every day.

He allows himself to draw one BEST GIRL a day.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Collapsing Farts posted:

The fanmade "cats fight eachother" video posted there has a lot better animation than the show made by a full studio of animators
That animator has a bunch of Overwatch as SD cats videos as well, that's where I know him from. There's very good camera movement and timing.

Although this time all of the line were just mews and growls instead of Overwatch lines so I thought that was funny, as well as dog Garou grabbing Genos's arm and then running off with it in his mouth like a stick. :smugdog:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Genos is really leaning into the "Demon Cyborg" motif.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Suspicious Lump posted:

The hero stances, the two page spread. Oh my this chapter is beautiful.
Child Emperor even did a superhero landing. :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Strong Buttlord GT vibes.

"Huuuuge HUUUUUGE" and "Nuclear fist detected"

Also, I like how Darkshine's powers are more than "buff man with impervious skin" and how he can analyze fighting techniques by the muscle movements.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Feb 8, 2020