Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
For tank like quality? A bit. It is much more different that scanlation cleaning. Also echoing everyone sentiments.

I really loving love this manga. The fact that Saitama is basically a straight man is great. I was laughing alot in this manga. I was afraid it would get old with Saitama one punching things but it really doesn't. It is really Saitama basically punching Shounen in the face considering he's like yeah yeah, not interested.

Also my god Murata is goddamn talented. I mean hell look at Eyeshield 21 in the early years, he was good but not insanely good as he is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Saitama really doesn't give a poo poo at all. It's so great. Also Geno. Hahah he really looks up to Saitama. That action panel of him furiously writing down the quote had me in stitches. I thought I would get tired of Saitama one punching poo poo but it hasn't gotten old.

How long has this manga have been going?

I hope it never stops.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Level Slide posted:

I thought as much with the gloves.

And speaking as someone who barely clawed his way through Drawing 101, seeing Murata pump out pencil sketches like that is a sight to behold. Then again, I say that for anyone who records their drawing process :v:. Yes, I know most of it comes from practice, but me n' drawing don't really mix, especially not as well as Murata and drawing.

That is pretty much the result of years and years of drawing your rear end off, it becomes second nature at that point. :v:

Also here's the Batoto link:

Batoto version of the new chapter

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
And isn't he like the first guy out of the heroes to ya know actually beat an enemy on screen. All the other heroes always get their rear end kicked or get hosed up to the point they have to leave the screen. Until Saitama shows up and just one punches everything which fine with me because most of these heroes are just douchebags.

Except Watchdog-man.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Seaking just busted through like 5 other guys who risked their lives trying to help the helpless escape from seaking before Genos showed up, though. I mean Licenseless rider got a cooler moment and didn't piss himself but I think all of the heroes so far showed themselves in a decent light.

Really? They hid in the shelter and were forced to show their hands.

Those heroes are douches. :colbert: Then again I think most of the heroes are just egotistical corrupt jerks.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Right they're not bad people for not committing suicide, but when the fight came to them they stood up and defended the civilians. It's not quite Licenseless Rider's unbridled gusto but they did the right thing.

True, that I will give them.

And yes I pumped my fist when Saitama came into the scene. The fact the slap to behind Saitama's head did jack poo poo has me excited to see Saitama blow this guy's head off.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
No not the mosquito girl.

Like literally a small mosquito.

Saitama could not kill it at all. :v: Hell he went down chasing the little bastard.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Could've, would've, should've. Point is Mosquito woman is dead.

:colbert:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
The hell does Air Gear have to do with Onepunch-man?

Make it's own thread. :colbert:

Don't get me wrong, Air Gear is stupid fun but wouldn't it benefit more if had it's own thread to discuss the craziness?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That was soooooo good.

I wonder if Saitama is going to be viewed legit or people are going to think it's still a fraud.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Saitama only restraints himself when it's a human. He tends to go easy. They are still in pain, but at least they don't' have a hole in their torso. :v:

So he don't' give a poo poo going out on monsters.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
It shows how much heart Saitama has, even when these douchebags try to take him down.

He really is a hero. :unsmith:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Yeah pretty much, I mean Tiger/Tank Top can go gently caress themselves, but the other heroes at least tried. I wished that NEET guy got punched though.

And besides like Saitama cares what the people think. They were pissed when they thought it was his fault that meteor broke the houses, let alone if it wasn't for him they wouldn't even be alive and he shouted to them complain to the Meteor ya retards.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Awwww. Such a great chapter. The last two pages are the best. I hope they become bros.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hmm I don't think so. I checked around one of the scanlator blogs and it's just going to take him a bit longer. Apparently the chapter got delayed in Japan with ONE (the orginal author) explaining why.

It got pushed to november.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Holy poo poo what a chapter. Murata just keeps delivering.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
My god Murata just keeps surprising how good he gets. Page 29 took me a bit, but then I realize oh wow he's animating it.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
It's probably more like Saitama just really wants a good fight without all the exposition by this dumbass boss. Basically literally like his dream where it's just punches and punches.

I would think he would be happy that he hasn't one shot this guy yet but I can't blame him for being annoyed.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Nah he's bad because he decided not to join because he found the drama shooting more important.

So gently caress him.

edit: Granted most of the heroes are egotistical assholes but at least they tried. What does he do? Backcoach and lecture after all poo poo is said and done. He's a prick. :colbert:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Short chapter but it was great.

Saitama didn't like being called a badly. Otherwise he probably wouldn't give a poo poo what the loli says. Geno getting one shot'd was hilarious though.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahah I didn't even notice my typo. Regardless I'll refrain from using that other term in the future.

I mean you notice when she calls him bald he starts to get pissed off. I think this isn't the first time being called bald made him angry.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Make every fight be just glorious panels of gif animations. :allears:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahaha I forgot the Chariman's son had a huge butt chin.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Doesn't he occasionally stream his drawings? I remember someone linked his channel and I manage to see him do the coloring of Metal Knight.

It was just....

:stare:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahahahah oh man I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Never judge a book by it's cover eh?

King is badass.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahah what an amazing chapter.

Oh come on King, he just wants to play games with you man. Also holy poo poo Genos. He wasn't kidding that he would take care of the job. That's pure dedication to try to be better than his teacher.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
:allears:

That was a pretty great chapter. Didn't expect a Megaman robot master to be inside the robot though. Haha Saitama basically stopping the bird with just one hand. So what are you gonna do now King..

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

It was pretty predictable that was Saitama who killed those monsters that showed up to King but I still went dawwww when King realized it was him who saved him multiple times. First License-less Rider and now King. Saitama got more bros.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

MonsterEnvy posted:

We have met her before.

Technically that was a flash back. Also holy poo poo is the first time someone actually saw him one punch something in plain view? Most of the time people think the opponent was weakened.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Didn't someone link Vegeta v.s. Saitama, and Vegeta got Saitama's phone number because he was enjoying the fight alot?

edit: Yeah that would be the one. :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oh god yeah. E21 the manga was a goddamn great spectacle to behold.

Anime?

Just.

No.

Also agree with Beef. 10 minute shorts would work the best if they wanted to make an anime out of One Punchman.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Zerilan posted:

Closest thing I can think of to how I'd imagine a OPM anime to actually be would probably be something like Astro Fighter Sunred.

Oh my god thank you, I was trying to remember that name for so long.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That may have not been the chapter I wanted (with maybe Saitama punching Sonic right in the gut for being annoying as hell) that was still great.

As the goon posted above me, that panel was just perfect.

Poor Tank Top, First Psychic Powers and now Machine's he's lost to. Least he's faring better than his brothers(cousins?)

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

It's in good hands.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahahah this chapter, sooo goood!

I really like how King and Saitama are bros now. King's name still lives on as Saitama is scared that King might get pissed about the save data. King being hella chill about it is kickass. Hahah Caped Baldy. Perfect name for Saitama. I would've also gone with Just your ordinary average hero.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Thunderbro posted:

They got on the boat only 6 years and 47 chapters ago!

Oh loving hell...

That was longer than I thought.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
LRider will be fine.

Right? :ohdear:

Great chapter. Just love how casual everyone is being about the whole new villain coming around kicking people's poo poo in.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

That is filler? I"m fine with it.

I just love it when Murata goes "plain" when Saitama gets annoyed. I also love how dedicated Genos is. He hasn't learn talking about his teacher's baldness is touchy. :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
As if I couldn't admire the man more. Honestly he's basically Saitama at this point.

I trained myself to DRAW TO ALMOST NEAR DEATH. I figured he was the one who reached out to ONE about redrawing OPM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
What can I say that about the Sea King arc that hasn't been said. Hands down the best arc for the manga I feel (well Saitama and King meeting up and them becoming bros is also the best)

Really this is probably the best manga ever about a character who is super OP and he isn't boring. I had to explain to friends or people who were interested that the focused wasn't about Saitama beating enemies with one punch, and I feel the Sea King Arc is the perfect way to sum up what OP is about.

Plus nothing gets to me like when LBR and Saitama share a meal after the fight.