Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Garou is a punkbitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That's what makes it hilarious about the prophecy. Yeah if you think about it Boros send his goons and the heroes did have a bit of trouble with them.(til Metal Bat found the weakness) I mean it was a big rear end ship that was going to level the city to nothing. Plus didn't Boros get a prophecy himself that he would find someone really strong to fight?

Boros was definitely a huge threat. I mean don't you guys recall that Boros took more than one punch to be beaten? :v: Hell I think even Saitama was surprised Boros shook off that punch like it was nothing.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That and sometimes Murata only does like what 6 pages? I'm fine with the filler. I mean I liked the whole Saitama one chopping :v: Garou when they sorta met.

Also boss chapter as usual. MB is just goddamn great. I love he is just I dont' care about you, I just wanna take that monster out.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Shinjobi posted:

gently caress it, go look at metal knight's debut again anyway

it's good and I love going back and looking at it

What I really loved about that debut is he put up a stream of him doing the drawing in real time. It really goes to show he puts alot of time into this and I'm happy for it. Call me crazy but his art vastly improved ever since he finished Eyeshield 21.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Your picture is bad, and you should feel bad.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

a kitten posted:

have some of this instead.

Now that's something that I wouldn't mind seeing.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Metal Bat is the poo poo. Good chapter.

Hopefully that sister calling out his name, gives him a super sayian resurgence and he breaks Garou's skull in.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahaha that is the greatest.

I love that OP because of that :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
BRB killing myself for reading those stupid rear end comments on that video.

(I mean the YT ones)

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Dec 18, 2015

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Almost perfect, just photoshop the eyepatch on his left eye and boom.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

ChaosArgate posted:

Big Boss lost his right eye. :colbert:

In the panel on this comic it would be on the left. On right it would be Solidus. I know what I said, don't question my MGS fandom jerk.:colbert:

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Mar 11, 2016

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I"m gonna one punch you in the face.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Nah, i think people got you right. :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

ChaosArgate posted:

Counterpoint: it's MvC3.

Counter point: You suck. Case in point. Deadpool and Phoenix Wright are playable characters.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Oct 13, 2016

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Haha yeah I"m like oh my god this guy is goku. Also hey kinda nice to see someone who is talking Saitama's language for once.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Captain Invictus posted:

Do people still discuss the ONE version in here?

Nope, it has it's own thread.

Also yeah it's up on MS.

edit: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3559267 that's the ONE version thread of OPM.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jul 23, 2017

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Wow.

Mods?!

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Honestly they reminded me from XCOM, either they are so screwed.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
The highlight of the chapter for me was Garou wolfing all that food down like Goku and gets hiccups from eating too fast, haha.

Goddamn do I love our Cape Baldy hero. Contemplating rushing out the diner cuz he forgot his wallet.

edit: Is just me or Satiama's usual pissed off/irriated look was a bit too... clean? When Fubuki takes his fries.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Feb 3, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Wittgen posted:

You're completing misreading his expression. It's not an irritated expression. It's a "gotcha" expression. Now he can dump the bill on her because she did eat a fry.

Ah. Didn't think he would be that sly to do that. I know he did that expression before when someone pissed him off but yeah no this is even better. Obvious statement but man the more chapters go by, the more Garou and Saitama are similar. Poor dude though, gotta check yourself in the hospital with those memory loses, that's what three times he's gotten KO'd by Saitama?

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Feb 3, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

It's almost painful watching people theorize what happens in the manga when the webcomic has had the answers for over a year now.

You ever thought maybe people just want read muratas version so they don’t know things in advance? Like I have made sure not read Ones version because I wanna be kept surprised and not knowing what’s ahead.

Edit: it annoys me when people want to theorize and someone starts bemoaning and bitching about it . (In general ) Don’t wanna read it? Leave the thread and come back later. Yet I say that and I wanna slap anyone who brings up power levels. This isn’t dbz :v:

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Feb 3, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
You leave Genos alone.:mad:

Expect My Mom posted:

this forum has absolutely got to stop saying "jobber"

You can't stop this forum's wrassling blood. :v:

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Feb 3, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Didn’t expect that all to be explained. Good to see that those two did actually reform haha. (House of evolution). It’s funny how much my opinion on Garou has changed. At first I wanted him to be curb stomped badly (what he did to Mumen rider was unforgivable) but yeah he’s p much the protagonist of this arc. Part of me hopes he’ll end up just one punching the monster king haha

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
He's a piece of poo poo. gently caress him.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
It might be the angle and it's cropped but Garou's hair looks way too short.

edit: Looking at that guys VA list. oh neat he was Android 16, Seto Kaiba and Heero Yuy

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Mar 20, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahahahahaha Genos was being so protective that he almost insulted Saitama

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That was a great chapter

Gotta love how that just ended up King just taking a long nap. Aww the sassy little child cares about her sister. And repeating what everyone said, goddamn Garou is loving poo poo up.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Apr 10, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
All I see is a sassy lost child.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I replayed that like four times. Just the slow motion killed me.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That was pretty good. Even more hilarious that looked more of a water splash fight.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I very much enjoyed it alot because you see Murata evolve through the series and starts to become the artist he is today.

Just avoid the near end of it cuz god does it get bad. Writing wise that is.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
E21 is just pure ridiculousness I mean the kicker is what “18” years old when he totally looks 30 to 40. Still my favorite is how one of the best corners is a just a guy who looks like Vegeta. In terms of football rules it pretty much breaks a couple but hey rule of cool tends to be the theme. Just so I don’t spoil it and put it under spoilers Its pretty great how the main character ends up with a secret identity, mostly due to the QB making sure nobody can get idea who he is so he doesn’t get recruited. I like how Sena is a mix of LDT and Barry Sanders. My favorite is how they make a move that somehow makes time go backwards when it’s just a juke with a spin lol.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Sep 25, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

The Lord of Hats posted:

You've got it mixed up, the "time reversal" is when he realizes he can juke directly backwards. The juke with the spin move is the Devil Bat Hurricane. Or maybe the Devil Bat Ghost, one of those two.

The series has some really well done character development as well--Sena really grows as a character to an astounding degree, and it all feels very natural.

Ah right forgot about that move.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Man I might re read but just skip the end. Also avoid the anime. Goddamn that was bad

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
God I forgot how much bullshit Agon is

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Oct 1, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahaha you aren’t alone in that. I use to hate Shin. It’s like oh gently caress off that you finally caught up in speed. Bullshit that an LB gets that fast.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Goddamn. Just goddamn.

Just one big rear end Kamehameha Wave and he made it look glorious.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I hope that rich kid gets decked in the face.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
drat I didn't even notice Geno in there. Nice catch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Wow

Course the rear end in a top hat kills the people.