Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Fellis posted:

My favorite part of the chapter was Genos turning his greatest weakness, dropping his guard and losing an arm, into an attack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Blast is Superman from DC Comics

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

I know it's a Yu Yu Hakusho reference but I don't get the joke.

Urashima has a box that basically turns you into a baby, but the guy he used it on had been an immensely powerful demon fox before his current life as a human teenager so he ends up returning to his "youth" as the fox instead, and immediately kills the poo poo out of Urashima.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Some of ONE's storyboards for Murata's version.

https://twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/940474587673804800

https://twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/940472263119224833

https://twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/940472561611063296

:vince:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Platinum Games presents One-Punch Man Revengeance

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Genos besto garl oh yeah

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Is Blast the new What is the Real Origin of Saitama's Powers

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I would be incredibly hype for Shintani Mayumi as Garou ngl

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Davinci posted:

I always like to imagine that Vaccine Man was actually the strongest monster we've seen yet.

He WAS the fury of the entire planet coalesced into one perfect being yeah

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

God don't remind me of HxH, it would be so much better if Togashi just sucked so I wouldn't have to care

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Garou did nothing wrong

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I don't think Genos sees Saitama's impatience as a limitation so much as an inscrutable and no doubt important quality of his master's personality which must be accommodated if at all possible

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Genos is amnesiac cyborg Blast

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Murata's horniness cannot be stopped

https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1029966572008296448

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Shin and Sakuraba in the rain is my Italian chef kisses fingertips scene

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Don't you hate it when you try and clean up sperm and just end up getting it everywhere

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

As someone who bounced off of MP100 pretty much immediately because of a deep dislike of conman characters I am very invested in seeing how deep this Reigen worship double downing will go

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Akagi, and it ended recently iirc

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I actually mistakenly thought lil guy got splattered by the punch this chapter and audibly said "Oh no" and reread it hoping I was wrong, thankfully I was

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Did I forget them being introduced or is the Zatoichi-looking guy and his posse new?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

King is obviously the audience standin and the monsters are appearing in response to his subconscious desire for conflict and entertainment

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

As webcomic readers no doubt already know, the moment when King finally fires the Ultimate Hellfire Burst Wave Motion Cannon is the fireworks factory

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Can't stop laughing at Platinum Sperm's pose as he goes loving flying

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Saitama is capable of being sincere and recognizing heroics, see "Nice Fight" from the Sea King arc

I don't think this was meant as comedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Why is Murata popping off so hard with these two page spreads god drat