Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here
If you're hankering for some Murata art then I'd suggest reading Eyeshield 21. He doesn't write it thank god because it gets REALLY racist at points but there's some pretty anime two-page spreads for a manga about football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

Homo Depot posted:

King didn't TAKE credit for killing any monsters. They just figured he did it and he didn't bother to correct them. Which I suppose is sort of the same thing now that I think about it.

Well, not really. King is proclaimed as a hero for the same reason he's not a hero, he's completely non-confrontational. Even when a dude just shows up in his house unexpectedly he doesn't ask him to leave. When people started saying "It's King! He killed the monster!" he was too much of a baby to speak up and say otherwise.

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

I just noticed that Garou is wearing his ex-dojo's signature turtle neck :allears:

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

Batoto lists chapters in relation to the ONE version, which is why there are lots of chapter X.5s and whatnot. The ONE version is on chapter 99.

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

My guess is one would be a Gum Gum Gatling (probably the one in Enies Lobby) by virtue of One Piece's popularity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

I prefer the ONE version because there's more of it. Once ONE has finished OPM and the last issue of the Murata version is released it will become the superior version.