Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Yeah, dropping the names of who's coming up might be a good idea. The first image already whets the appetite or whatever the idiom is. :allears: And that GIF of the spreads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Nthing love for the great last page.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Special sale day was YESTERDAY?!

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

AnonSpore posted:

Boon did chapter 18. The series is now caught up with Japan (save two bonus chapters, one of which is a short piece about Saitama in the middle of his training and the other which is a draft of chapter 1 he drew entirely with markers). The next chapter comes out in Japan on the 29th of this month (Thursday of next week).

Chapter 18
Saitama and Genos have the best interactions. :allears:

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Was that pre-training? :psyduck: Maybe Saitama was always powerful but didn't know it.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

"I don't even know what I'm saying but maybe the atmosphere can fake it?" :allears:

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Speaking of translating One-Punch Man, guess what the new series in Weekly Shonen Jump is? :getin:

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Zorak shamed me into catching up with this. :v: Licenseless Rider is an awesome guy and I hope he sticks around.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

coathat posted:

There's a new side story chapter in the latest issue of Jump. So y'all better get to subscribing.
Maybe it's the one that was supposed to be delayed to Halloween? Anyway, it takes place before Saitama was promoted to B class. D-pad and Funeral Suspenders are hilarious. :allears: And Saitama is tempted by money but like a real hero doesn't give in.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

The interface on Viz's reader is also somehow better than Crunchyroll's. :negative: The apps are pretty good, and also the only way to get WSJ outside of North America. OPM is supposed to be bi-weekly, but I wouldn't count on that. If you read one of the other series it might be worth it to subscribe, although you can buy back issues up to three months back, so there's no worry of missing anything if you don't.

I choose to take this chapter as a warning against zero-tolerance policies and the refusal of many organizations devoted to the 'public good' to work together. :v: Also, that one page panel where Saitama is like BANG! is amazing.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

As far as I'm aware, you can't use the Viz manga website reader outside of North America (if this has changed, great), but the apps are available in all English-speaking countries for iOS and Android.

Also, Gyges, I'm looking at a slider to change pages for the WSJ web reader thing right now. :confused: It's at the bottom, before all of the comments. Unless you meant the Crunchyroll web reader.

Edit: ^ so that's the web page I was looking for! :v: Probably it'd be a waste of your time unless you're interesting in buying volume releases
Double edit: Wait, nope, that's a WSJ app, not a Viz Media app, so not even volume release :lol:

Mecca-Benghazi fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Nov 5, 2013

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

The layout is terrible and confusing, at least on the WSJ site proper. This page should have all of the back issues, if that's what you mean. There was a bonus OPM chapter in the October 28 (I think this is the one you want) and the most recent, Nov 4 issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Actually, you can get back issues of Shonen Jump if you pay but only three months back and only in North America through the web app. :facepalm:

Gyges posted:

Another Special Bonus Chapter came out in today's Jump. Saitama get's his toughest job yet, tracking down the cute little Torako. Marvel as a being appears who is actually able to harm the mighty Saitama.
Felled by a cat. :(