Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

"Oh, y'know. Murder stuff."
This is now my most favourite running manga series. It's just top quality all around, it's so great. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

Liar posted:

This is the best breakdown I think.

I'm really hoping for a DBZ style villain who shows up, claims he's a million times more powerful in his evolved form, and dies in one punch before he even gets the chance with Saitama too drat bored to stand around for ten minutes while he powers up.
And his powering up lasts for 15+ pages. Animation-style.

One can dream.

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/153637/onepunch-man_ch20.5_by_boon-scanlation/3

You can notice that Saitama's hair is starting to shed while he's doing pushups. The attention to detail on this comic is just so great.