Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Autumncomet posted:

Was that pre-training? :psyduck: Maybe Saitama was always powerful but didn't know it.

Since his hair is starting to fall out that was probably mid-training.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Chapters 1-31

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Ottumon posted:

Nonsense, if he missed the moon Saitama could just kick off a shoe with enough force to send him back to Earth and punch Boros to death while he's at it.

I love how that sentence isn't at all far-fetched for this manga.

Don't be ridiculous, do you how long it takes for shoes to have a special sale day?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Dr Subterfuge posted:

And they let on ads that force open app pages on the app store. :argh:

This :argh:

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I thought King didn't register because Saitama already had broken it.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

ChubbyThePhat posted:

I clicked it because of this.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Its a shame that Suriyu kicked the hair off of Charanko, making him bald for life even though he won.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Free Hugger is the best monster yet

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
ONE version is funnier and faster paced. Murata's is much prettier and has cooler fights. I prefer ONE's, but am glad we have them both.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Darth TNT posted:

I want to see an exact page where this is made clear.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Gologle posted:

I would be 100% a-okay if Fubuki was just drawn completely nude from now on yeah

:chloe:

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Andrast posted:

This is entirely unrelated but do modern movie trailers normally show like half of the plot? I don't usually watch them but that spiderverse trailer showed a lot.

Most show the entire plot these days. Spiderverse's actually left out most of it

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Y'all crazy, there was loads of problems with this episode but the way he just sort of floated into the platform and the weak sound effect wasn't one them, that was a great gag

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
He rubbed his blood all over it

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Evil Natural Gas

Hmm

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
If orochi died on the altar then how did Tatsu fight him? If he didn't die then that kind of messes up the impact here.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Gyro

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
The only thing more tedious that reading webcomic readers posts complaining in this thread is reading manga readers posts complaining about webcomic readers posts complaining in an entirely thread or website.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

oh jay posted:

Manako is clean shaven. That's a hairy motherfucker.

Maybe she grows hair when she doesn't have a chance to do her beauty regime.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

TheKingslayer posted:

I honestly thought that was Sweet Mask saying, "Of course the commercial is great, I produced it" in the recent chapter.

Isn't it?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
I thought a sort of fleshy-yellow

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Electric Phantasm posted:

Every episode is just a different take on the Phoenixman fight.

Endless Eight for a new generation of anime fans.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
What's the change here? Less ninjas? Blast is suspicious of Saitama? It's been too long, I can't remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

RareAcumen posted:

Have a little look, it's a bit less goofy and we're dropping the focus on eliminating monster human cell fusion to focus on the planet's wellbeing and Garou getting absolutely dismantled by Saitama.

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/0trPtg5/1/1/

Thanks for the link! I see, it's a bit of a shame to lose the Manako content though.