Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Personal_Nirvana
Dec 28, 2012
I don't think i ever wished so hard and fervently for a manga to be adapted in an animation.

It would be glorious. :allears:

e:typo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Personal_Nirvana
Dec 28, 2012

advokat posted:

Okay, Dangan Tenshi Fan Club is pretty amazing and everyone should read it, if only for the protagonist's (not the girl's) reactions to everything that happens. Pretty much all of them make me smile. Thanks for linking it, it really makes me hope this duo continues cranking out stuff alongside/after Onepunch-Man.

This guy speaks the truth.

Best one-shot i've ever seen. Also, " I always thought that i would get scouted one day. But i never expected to surpass showbiz and get scouted by Heaven." :smuggo:

Personal_Nirvana
Dec 28, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

Is it safe to start saying that Murata in a few years (maybe even now) is probably going to be the best manga/comics artist in the world? I mean, just stringing his drawings together makes a better OP than half of all the other fully animated ones.

Also, what's the song from? I really want to get a good dose of teenage angst.

Working at this pace, and being the overachiever he is, Murata will have only months. Alive, that is.

Also, in a world with Miura, second place is the best one can aspire to. :colbert:

Personal_Nirvana
Dec 28, 2012

advokat posted:

On the other hand, Great!, by the same guy, is great, and you should read it because come to think of it, it gives me some OPM vibes. Beware of repeated mood whiplash, though.

Thank you for this. :keke:

Personal_Nirvana
Dec 28, 2012
:drat:

So not only Murata is one hell of a drawer, he's stupidly good at coloring too? I take it back my statment from pages back.

The man is the most complete artist in Japan right now.