Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Dunno which predator factions would even team up with humanity, I guess mad Max?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

This is also like cp9 still on a monthly which is why it feels hopeless, how long until there was any hope on AOT (actual q never read)

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

tbf the entire gimmick of this so far seems to be delaying the inevitable, though honestly im not sure how their situation can get worse since they're basically in permanent threat of extinction at all times, so any delay to the most immediate threat of that by definition makes it better

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

lol king

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

cool cover art

good dog

ThatBasqueGuy fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Sep 21, 2023

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

dont get dependant on alcohol kids

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

im just glad neo-humanity is having a grand ol time

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

What a chapter. Adventure, romance, comedy -- what cant this series do

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

get!

king is truly the most competent hero

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

If nothing else the existence of neo-humanity implies there's ways for them to ascend to natural predator status. Just, you know, hopefully this time without the sadism

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

the name of evil itself: empty boiled

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

yeah i was def thinking yellow

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Bucswabe posted:

Sorry friends, but she's officially pink. There was a small image of her in one of the recent volume's cover art.

https://cubari.moe/read/gist/OPM/127-5/1/

this looked yellow with my screen tint on, which explains a lot

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Still curious how mad max world is gonna do anything but already be dead or join up, considering they're so far implied to just be regular humans?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

It'd be funny if the outlaws were the Fist of the North Star equivalent of Neo-Humanity, just hopped up on desert meth and no sense of self preservation because they're just insane instead of a weird hivemind

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Yeah trust has to be built between the various human factions, doubly so since the first big reveal was "half of our calamities are amoguses and half more of those could be if they wanted, so uhhh"

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Owned

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

love these lil wingding guys

thinking someone's gonna pray to god and we'll get to see what a MadGod can do against transcendent alienbois

ThatBasqueGuy fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Dec 24, 2023

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

they scanned for metals on your body but not abnormally high blood metal levels, i think

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

well. their vague goal of setting their enemies against each other has worked out perfectly, and also it hasn't really helped them at all.

they're still alive for another minute, which has been about the main goal so far

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

i'd expect more of an exposition dump on what the gently caress they actually are before humans try and let loose god/parasites/The Disease and such

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Transcend the demiurge and one punch the material realm to merge all with the godhead

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

That was short. Good joke though

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

As long as they end up doing them in chunks so I know when to check out until they're finished iterating, reading Phoenixman_final_v3_corrected got kind of annoying but the rest doesnt phase me overly much

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

I did like that Sitch's concern was that, knowing that Genos is Saitama's #1 fanboy, if they screwed with Saitama, Genos would blast him into atoms :allears:

Yeah mans is clearly still not fully Getting It

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

I, for one, am shocked at the guy who's character is "can't relate to people anymore" is often uninterested in hearing things about other people

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

I've yet to see blast one punch something, the lightweight

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Saitama will beat God through finding a fulfilling life and also punching him once

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

sorry busy staring at the cover art

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Gologle posted:

Fubuki...wife...love...

I support as many redraws as he wants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

I love how Flashy's heels accentuate his rear end without slowing him at all

wait, his version of taking off the weighted ankles is gonna be putting on practical footwear