Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

KING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I know he loves Spider-Man but he didn't need to go full Fisk

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

King is no ordinary guy.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Saitama and Sweet Mask are very normal.

Only King is exceptional.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

there clearly wasn't enough horny or King in these chapters.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yes.

It's possible to be horny without King around but you can't have King and not be horny.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I would not be able to tell you what the difference is in any of these redraws tbh.
I'm sure side by side they're completely different but reading as the chapters come out, I haven't a clue.

I wouldn't say they're pointless, I just don't see the point myself.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

pik_d posted:

If anyone wants to feel involved in the April foolery here's a prank new chapter

https://cubari.moe/read/gist/OPM/151-5/1/

best chapter yet

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

?

We saw King use his wave motion cannon to defeat Garou and that was the end of the arc

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Man with Hat posted:

Any OPM movie should just not have Saitama in it, be a legit action movie with other heros struggling and then at the very end this random bald guy shows up and one shots it because the monster stepped on his favorite store.

These redraws are good too!

They need to get Ryan Gosling to do a bulk to prime Arnie size to be even slightly capable of capturing KING in real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Devils Affricate posted:

John Cena would make the perfect King imo

doesn't have the hairline for it