Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
If you have to rationalize it then it's worse than you think it is, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
They'll all, somehow, include Tsubaki.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Aw gently caress, I can't believe I mistyped best girl Fubuki's name. I used to play a bunch of BlazBlue, Tsubaki is one of the characters there. I don't know why, but the name has stuck with me.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I don't like thinking about things like that Terror Sweat.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
When you nut but she still suckin

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Genos is the only one with his priorities straight.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
P sure Watchdog Man is the actual goodest hero.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I quit reading years ago, are they still trying to get into the temple for something to do with a crayon monster?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
At first I thought Murata's proportions were a little weird until I realized that Tatsumaki was literally twisting Psykos' body like a pretzel.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I don't know how, but I completely forgot that Saitama is the reason why the Hero Association exists.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Maybe my mind has been corrupted by Final Fantasy, but I also found myself thinking "Oh, this is a Final Fantasy boss"

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Oh trust me, I play FFXIV, I know this poo poo.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Lil Dude is starting to grow on me, tbh. I hope he makes it out alive, but I have a feeling that's just not in the cards for him.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
This was the first bad chapter in a very long time. It was extremely not cool or good.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Probably in one punch.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

Tatsumaki raised the ENTIRE Monster HQ out from underground, and she still apparently has energy left to fight. I think it's safe to say by now if not for Saitama she would easily be the strongest hero.

EDIT: ALSO GOD DANG THAT PSYKOS

EDIT2: Lil Monster Dude still stayin' alive, I love everything about those three right now.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

A Single Sphink posted:

Murata's wife.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Listen to me: Everything in this comic is filler until One Punch Man, the titular character, delivers his one punch to the monster of the arc/chapter. It's the entire point of the comic.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Slight correction: Almost everything other than the one punch is filler. The other point of the comic is Fubuki's bangin' hot smokin' sexy style bod.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
If Monaco dies at the end of this, I will kill everyone and then myself.

Also, hell yes, all the warriors are coming out!

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I think the reason why OPM keeps its comedic nature is because it doesn't even try to pretend that there is anything that can even touch Saitama in any meaningful sense. All those other comics have stakes, have things that test the hero, but Saitama is explicitly invincible. So the point of the story isn't about the hero clashing with the villain, or about making a point, its more about the spectacle.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Remember how in Naruto there are actual modern technologies? Like, in Boruto, there's an actual city with skyscrapers and poo poo on top of the ninja village full of wizards.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

Electric Phantasm posted:

Since Bleach has been brought up, I'm surprised the anime hasn't had Saitama murder someone's theme song like what Aizen did to Ichigo.

In all of Bleach, that moment is still my absolute favorite.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I have a friend who was a huge Inuyasha fan back in the day. I wonder if she'll be excited for this or pained?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
At the end of the day, Boros is just evil Sonic the Hedgehog. He's not that strong in the grand scheme of things. All aliens on those other planets were just weak.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

Shugojin posted:

:sickos: is pretty much me looking at any given point

it's such a good series

Not an empty quote

EDIT: I like how Genos is still basically the reader's insert. "Yeah this'll all get handled once Saitama gets here"

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
He has a team of assistants helping him

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
How hard is Genos going to job again?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Was Saitama dead all along? He lives alone in a deserted city, nobody outside of "superheroes" knows him or asks about him, he somehow goes to sales in an abandoned city. makes u think

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Keep Mizuki and in fact make the comic about her and her toned body as she competes in various sports

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
What the gently caress is Metal Bat going to do? His best?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Yo Tatsumaki just tatsumaki'd the entire city. Talk about rasengan, am I daijobu my nakamas?!

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
It's not about the fist, it's about the journey to the fist

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
In the Sailor Moon sense or

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Yo this chapter is wholesome as gently caress, wtf?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I imagine that Pig God does eventually win his match against Gums though, even though the last we saw of the fight Pig God was looking dire.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I have no idea what that means, but it feels huge.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
What do you mean, "maybe" Watchdog Man?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Wake me when Mizuki shows back up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I feel like all of these men are naked somehow and I don't understand how it happened.