Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Oh my God he's not even stronger than Boros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
He would get one punched, presumably.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I would genuinely love it if that one poster is correct and "God" has been warping reality and changing the plot to suit its own needs. I would absolutely love an in universe explanation for the redraws.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
For what it's worth, I also think the previous version was better, I'm just saying I would launch out of my seat if it turns out the redraws are canon.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Did the webcomic ever show Blast fighting?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Canon.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
It's another centipede

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
So did Blast job?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Where

THE gently caress

is Watchdog Man

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

AfricanBootyShine posted:

I'm really curious where this goes next because the next arc in the webcomic was kinda all over the place, and in not a good way.

uh excuse you the webcomic is a perfect masterpiece and murata is a hack that makes all the fights dumb and poops on ONE-sama's immaculate vision how dare you sir plz apologize to the webcomic stans for this indignity sir

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I think it's fair to assume then that if Saitama didn't take Monako in then Flashy Flash did.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

Fritzler posted:

What is that panel of Psykos and Fubuki under a tree? What does it mean!

Yeah Murata I think we need a close up visual on what exactly was going on there, it was very unclear and I need more of it

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Fubuki is such an icon

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
God bless you and your insatiable horniness Murata.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I didn't take it as a burn honestly, I took it as an implication that Fubuki could very well be as strong as her sister but may be unconsciously repressed.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Well yeah, they are the two strongest characters in the series, real recognizes real

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Feather-san...sasuga...

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
She absolutely wanted to be hugged again, didn't she?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
i cant believe we're getting to the age where people don't know yu yu hakusho

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Manako...my beautiful Manako...he wouldn't, would he? Flashy Flash better not, they are practically nakama now.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
ONLY I CAN BE MASTER'S NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
One thing I definitely want to see in this game is the same thing they put in the fighter game, if you can choose to play as Saitama he should always defeat anything in one shot.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Genos is human where it counts

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

RareAcumen posted:

Classic YA novel situations am I right? At least for the early books, most of his problems were someone coming and picking a fight with him though. It's not like Dexter's Lab or Jimmy Neutron where they make a new ray gun and it blows up his house/terrorizes the entire town for a week.

Are we remembering the same Artemis Fowl? He literally kidnaps a fairy, its not like the fairies themselves wanted to mess with him

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Let me remember, it's been a long time, the third is when he goes to the demon world and because of the time difference its been several years in the human world when he returns, which for him was like maybe a day, right? Or was the third the crazy science genius fairy who got really butthurt about being outsmarted by him so she blew up the commander fairy?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I remember when Butler fought a troll and that was hype as hell.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Why was young Bang so hot

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Hey, they are high speed ninjas, of course a chapter starring them will end quickly

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Flashy Flash was able to keep up with Garou and Platinum Sperm for like 7 seconds without his sword, that's a feat that Sonic has never been able to match, unless you count surviving from running his balls into the universe's most unbreakable wall.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Did that old man just pass off his enormously important mission of journeying to the west to attain enlightenment or some poo poo to a teenager?

EDIT: Also God bless Murata and his ability to draw the most horniest drawings of anime women I've ever seen.

Gologle fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jan 2, 2024

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I can't believe that Murata and ONE would spoil how the big fight will end with the title of the comic

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I'm not even gonna lie, I don't like the redraws

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Blast is weirdly weak for supposedly being the number One hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU