Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Mulva posted:

The man in the dog suit will never be shown fighting. It's not like a ONE spoiler or anything, it's just too high a hurdle to make it look as cool as it'd have to.

Didn't we already see him fight some monsters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
That was quite a depressing read. I want to see Suiryu vs Ground. :)

I fully expect next chapter to be 15 pages of Baku and bragging and one page with a punch.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I'm going to be laughing if the next arc deviates from the comic material. (I haven't read the comic)

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Who needs Saitama, we have watchdogman :)

Garou should've just told him to heel.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Shugojin posted:

I'm not sure if this is a weird joke or a real autocorrect disaster

I need an answer to this.

Saitama really did a number on Goutetsu. I think he might be dead.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

I think I want to see this movie.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Elfface posted:

Nah, i think she's wearing one of these

:psyboom:

7c Nickel posted:

It's comic drawing 101.

Step 1. Draw a naked woman.
Step 2. Add some lines and pretend that's how clothes work.

I fail at step 1. :(

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

SpacePig posted:

Why not just draw the shelves lower?

If you put the shelves lower men will bump their heads as they walk past.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Hate-Senpai posted:

Glasses has really grown and it's nice to see the teamwork from the A and B classes.

This, that's some really nice timework they have going on.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I like how guns can make you a super hero

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
That art...:aaaaa:

Have no fear, Genos is here. Also poor glasses.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Garou looks a little damaged. He needs a good night's sleep.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Asimo posted:

Yeah, people tend to underestimate Toriyama since he's been drawing forever and a lot of stuff in his name is actually being done/drawn by his studio but if you go look at the dragonball manga proper or any of the other things he's done personally over the years it's easy to see it's got amazing layout and clear action. He's astoundingly good.

Someone posted a link in the Dragonball topic a long while back, to a dissemination of Toriyama's art and why it's good and it's an amazing read.

It isn't nearly as detailed, nor as pretty as Murata's. But it's extremely clear in what it wants to convey and conveys that perfectly.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Dr Subterfuge posted:

FYI I think the word you are looking for here is "deconstruction."

Xarbala posted:

I thought it was a dissertation.

Dr Subterfuge posted:

In my head dissemination and deconstruction have some abstract semantic similarity that involves spreading information out, but I could see dissertation too. They both end up in more or less the same place.

I wasn't sure about that word, but it felt okaish. I also considered dissertation, but the two seemed equal to me.
And I couldn't think of another word that gave me the same feeling. :shrug:
I never really associated deconstruction with critical analysis for some reason. May be my non English speaking fail or the word has been contaminated by TVTropes.

The abstractness that the dr subterfuge is referring to is very easy for me to trip over.

So just to set me straight, was it an improper use of the word?

And yes, that was the link. Thank you for finding it.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I like pretty much everything about this chapter.

I'm also in awe at how they managed to make Bang, his bro and Genos look awesome despite Saitama.

Also King to the rescue! But why was the king distraction even needed? Saitama is faster than Speed of Sound Sonic.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
On mobile, can't give link. But mangastream translation is up.

Pretty funny chapter and interesting developments.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
SPEed of sound sonics recruiters forgot to check the toilet for him. 😕

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Someone is going to try and replicate it, but instead of getting super powers and baldness just gets the baldness.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

where the red fern gropes posted:

for those wanting a serious answer about how saitama got his power, webcomic spoilers:

its a parody manga you stupid twat

I want to see an exact page where this is made clear.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

That was fun.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
This chapter was great. :) Really fun seeing the Saitama group together, despite his protests. It's interesting seeing Genos still looking up to Saitama despite being fully aware of his limitations. Like <20 word instructions.

I wonder if Genos will learn anything from King playing his Gameboy.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Sweet. I never saw the Onepunchman anime, but our local Netflix just added it. I know what I'm watching this Easter.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

RC Cola posted:

Where would one find this?

I second this motion.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Wark Say posted:

You're in for a treat! :dance:

I was indeed. I finished watching it yesterday. It's glorious. They did seem to struggle a bit in making Saitama look drab, but they went all out on the Boros fight. The animation in general is top notch. No wonder people are worried about the next season.

It's pretty fun seeing this stuff from the beginning and looking at where we are now. There's been some definite character development, even for the depressed Saitama.

I do wonder when we're going to circle back to Genos' backstory and how machine knight factors into that.

I'm also eternally amazed at how they can continue to make Genos look awesome despite always losing. It never quite feels like he's getting Worfed.

I also need more Mumen Rider in my life again, truly an awesome hero. We haven't seen him in a long time.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Huzzah! posted:

translation is out

New chapter was over too fast. :smith:

Elfface posted:

IMO the main reason Genos doesn't feel like Worf is because he's rarely clowned by a monster. He gets in good hits, stops the monster from harming civilians, forces it to change forms and reveal a new power etc.

So, even though he loses, he doesn't utterly fail.

Probably yes. But keeping someone looking strong despite never winning (I think he only won 1 battle in the Anime, which was off screen against Armored Gorilla) is pretty amazing.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Roland Jones posted:

Chapter 67, according to the wiki.

Edit: Fight between the monster and Child Emperor starts here, Pig God arrives shortly after.

This fight is still great.

Child Emperor also recognizes the awesomeness of watchdogman, hence his dogmen robots.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Expect My Mom posted:

would lmfao if rider's big powerup moment is him getting his motorcycle licence

his inbetween form is a scooter

Well, his Justice Crash attack would probably hurt a lot more if he throws a scooter or a motorcycle on the opponent instead of just a bike.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Not looking at the moonlanguage version. But the wait from your reactions may just kill me.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

pik_d posted:

What wait?

:aaa: I somehow missed that link and didn't see it on Mangadex when I looked earlier. Thank you very much.

I will support all opinions on this chapter being magnificent. :eyepop:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Calaveron posted:

Look at that watchstrap, look at that goddamn shading goddamn

Look at the entirety of the drat picture.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Guy A. Person posted:

Holy poo poo that panel of that rose dude just straight up wailing on a monster with a cinder block hahahahaha

Easily a highlight in an incredible chapter. (Also note the traffic sign he's wielding later on) It's really great to see the styles of heroes that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. It makes the world seem alive.

Also MANAGEMENT BEAM!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Must have more...:negative:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

El Jebus posted:

That is not the new chapter of One Punch Man.

Are you sure? Every manga looks the same to me.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Translation is up on mangastream...Was this really just 10 pages?

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
surprise chapter

Knuckle sandwich!

That robot looks so awesome

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Is Murata human?

Flash flash has an excellent sense of direction

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Hellsau posted:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/502771/1

and this is why Child Emperor is an S-Rank.

I wish Murata would draw a robo series. This is so cool.

Pretty awesome the ninja bros showed up again as well.

skaianDestiny posted:

I liked the lower ranked hero looking at his dinky little knife and wondering why he's even there.

That tiny joke works so well in the setting and the chapter itself.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

He does rely on equipment just a step below Bofoy so I can believe it. Kid's got barely any strength of his own.

Anyway, this'll all be null and void when King finally calls Mumen Rider to save the day at its most dire.

C'mon man. Mumen Rider isn't needed, King will fire up the King engine and run all over the enemies! In King we trust!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Kild posted:

that lollipops a prop

Lollipops work miracles for Bayonetta, so they may be a source of power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Great chapter. Good humor, good short fight and excellent 2 page spreads.