Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Well, isn't this a coincidence? So, um, how you doing? You're busy, I know and I don't want to distract you, please, don't let me interrupt you.
Somehow I want Watchdog and Onepunchman to be friends, like Watchdog is the Batman for Onepunchman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Well, isn't this a coincidence? So, um, how you doing? You're busy, I know and I don't want to distract you, please, don't let me interrupt you.

AnonSpore posted:

Actually, S-rankers tend to get more powerful as the number goes up, so Watchdogman is actually significantly more powerful than Genos. :v:

I've seen like one panel of Watchdog, and somehow I love that hero so much. He looks so cuddly, and I can't imagine how he can be so powerful. It's almost like some kind of drunken kung-fu like with Saitama where the more loose and laid back you are, the more powerful you are.

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Rexides posted:

My favorite hero right now must be Partially-Iron-Middle-Aged-Salary-Man in page 14 of the latest chapter.

I came here to post this. Comb over hair and everything.

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Has someone already posted this Dangan Tenshi Fan Club one shot?

http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dangan-tenshi-fan-club-r8012

http://www.miraclejump.net/special/

I can't read the second one so I'm not sure what's going on there.

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

You know, in one of the movie forum threads, someone was posting how it seems like all superheroes do three point landing/launches. I really like how Saitama just did a simple jump and land on two feet without any fancy hand gestures.

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

George Takei was on Conan and said he does 100 push-ups every day and started doing them, and all I could think of was Onepunch Man.

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Sindai posted:

You can tell that from the fact that his name is "Sweet Face Handsome Mask."

So is he wearing a mask? Like Mission Impossible style.

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

I'm just wondering what Eyelash guy was going to do with those curlers. Also King and Saitama being gaming buddies is the best thing ever.

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

No one mentioned the hilarious shot of Genos in an apron washing dishes. An apron with a running egg.

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Watchdog Man is loving adorable.

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

I'm so loving pumped for that now. Everything looks great. I love how the action is so fluid and fast. Although I didn't recognize some of those heros. Who is Drive Knight and Flashy Flash?

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

PaganGoatPants posted:

Flashy Flash is Lightspeed Flash: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/onepunch_man/c029/17.html

Drive Knight is this dude, I think he warned Genos about Metal Knight: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/onepunch_man/c029/18.html

I totally missed this Watchdog Man joke the first time:

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Ok, I'm in Japan for a week. Is there any One-Punch Man goods I can only buy here? I tried google, and besides the manga, I don't see anything I can buy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Binary Badger posted:

Pretty sure Okame-Chan broke when trying to read Saitama.

As usual, King is always there to take credit for Saitama's efforts.

I like that instead of trying to get the Blizzard group to do something humiliating, the Saitama group gets then to pay for a meal.

I actually appreciated that last joke, because I know someone who does that with the menu. It takes forever for them to order. I have the same look on my face as Saitama.

Since it looks like Onepunchman is not popular enough to have any fan goods for sale in Japan, I may just buy some of the manga just to have it in Japanese.