Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

AnonSpore posted:

Even if he did notice, Metal Knight isn't the type to admire Saitama because of it, nor stand up for him, so it's a moot point.

We don't know that he's not the sort to want to exploit such things though. Certainly a man obsessed with building a bigger, better robot would want to know that it can withstand a C-list superhero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

Abitha Denton posted:

Alternately, he can carry anything and move super fast. He'd put construction workers out of work, and then who's the villain?

Maybe after he beats a monster down he robs them.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

Opter posted:

Now I want to see Saitama riding on the back of Licenseless Rider's bike. Dude's gotta get tired of running/walking/jumping everywhere.

Actually considering Saitama's tendency to be just a bit late when a massive villain shows up I've come to imagine that getting places quickly is more an issue of not running past the event completely for Saitama. With one leap he's probably reaching sub-orbit. And a brisk jog for him would land him lost in America.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

Rynder posted:

Like, if superpowers existed at all. Saitama's superstrength is just from training so I don't think that counts.

Being a monstrous crab monster mutated from a human doesn't count? Or a giant loving rhino thing from genetic engineering? Or a mosquito woman who can command trillions of blood suckers?

In terms of people who were just born that way I'd say the Storm sisters are basically as close as we've seen.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

Gyges posted:

Maybe 38 different B heroes pulled the same trick as the A Class dude who tried to jump Saitama right after the hero exam.

Or rank B heroes die... a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

The Holy Queef posted:

I also just noticed he has hearts for nipples.

We've long since decided those are pasties.

Due to Adventure Time I find myself really hoping that Guard Dog Man is a man inside of an actual dog rather than just wearing a costume.

Liar fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Oct 14, 2013