Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
drat, looks like this chapter is pointing out that Speed of Sound Sonic isn't a chump, since he's doing the best against Deep Sea King. Makes Saitama look even stronger by comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Do you think the hundred sit ups, hundred push ups, and 100 squats are all in one set or do you think it's multiple sets? Cause I can do 100 sit ups no problem one set, but I can't do 100 push ups or squats in less than four sets yet. I'm not going bald but I did find a couple grey hairs in my goatee, do you think I'm getting close?

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

The dark colored clothing in this chapter is ridiculously detailed. I thought that Tatsumaki and Sweet Mask's upper bodies were CG from the way they're shaded.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

holy poo poo what a cool chapter. I can't wait to read it in english.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Puri Puri Prisoner's defining characteristic is that he is a prisoner and magical girl, there's no evidence to suggest he is gay.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

The only thing we can safely assume about Puri Puri Prisoner is that he is an average adult male who cares about people and believes in love.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

You all need to stop trolling. Stop trying to trick me into thinking there's a hideous looking One Punch man season 2 anime. Those are obviously fan renders y'all are posting, trying to trick us innocent casual fans into thinking they would disrespect animation as a concept as well as disrespect the source material.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Shadow0 posted:

All mangka should be required to pass a breathalyzer before working, but for horniness instead of intoxication.

How dare you try to take both this and Elf Can't on a Diet from me.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Darkshine is more problematic then the cockroaches in TerraforMars, in my opinion.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

How the hell is Murata pumping out comics this fast? We got like a hundred pages of the highest quality art in the span of a month.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

RareAcumen posted:

Is there an actual term for when characters eyes go white but they're not unconscious?

Ultra-Instinct.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Lol get real folks. I can’t even see Jupiter with my eye, but I was in an airport in Florida once. Florida is clearly way bigger.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Zereth posted:

Can you see florida right now?

I don’t have a Peacock subscription so I can’t see Florida on Good Times and I don’t subscribe to Tubi so I can’t see her on Maude either. Help

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

It would be interesting if the multiple iterations of the phoenix man fight were somehow all canon, like that was part of his ability.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

There isn’t a fundamental difference in monsters and heroes other than motivation. Sweet Mask is both.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Neo Humanity seems cool. Like yeah they hate old humanity but who doesn’t?

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Things are going better for our humans here than they ever were at any point in Gantz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

The redraws are actually canon and it’s God altering reality to try and get its plans to work this time.