Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
I'm wondering if the "Umabourne" name is supposed to be a combination of horse and Jason Bourne. Because that would own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

AnonSpore posted:

In my mind it was that the test involved questions like, "There's a hostage situation. A man is holding a gun to the head of a child. You are unarmed, with another criminal pointing a gun at you. What do you do?" and then Saitama wrote down answers like "I punch the first guy before he can pull the trigger, and then punch the second guy."

I wish I could speak Japanese because I would send an email or something to ONE/Murata telling them they should do this as a minor filler chapter or something, just a mock exam paper with Saitama's answers and doodles in the margins.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Terror Sweat posted:

I love how practical he is.
"I may be the strongest man in the world, but what the hell am I supposed to do about a spaceship in the sky?"

Saitama found a way :colbert:

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Faltion posted:

Page 29. What. :psyduck:

Pushing the boundaries of digital art :allears:

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Non-Con(sensual) Convict.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
(Sait)ama Said Knock You Out, of course.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Shadow0 posted:

Alright, I'm confused. Am I watching the wrong JoJo? I was under the impression all stand names were <color> + <tarot card> / <tarot card> + <color>.

Spoiler alert, eventually he runs out of tarot cards.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Shindragon posted:

Short chapter but it was great.

Saitama didn't like being called a badly. Otherwise he probably wouldn't give a poo poo what the loli says. Geno getting one shot'd was hilarious though.

Please don't use that term, it's as obnoxious as it is creeptacular.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Holy poo poo, Pewds is actually a good poster.

That's a Chaos Dunk right there.

It's not the actual pewdiepie. There are some subtle hints to let you know, like how the post isn't in all caps and full of reddit memes.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Captain Invictus posted:

Would Saitama go out with Squirrel Girl

She's too young for him, and was last seen dating a time-displaced superhero in an alternate future anyway :colbert:

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
He is So-Good-At-Drawing Man! He drew a hundred manga pages of perfect quality in a row, and became a superhuman of Disaster Level: God!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Shugojin posted:

It took them hours of staring at the picture in silence before someone said "bald cape".

They push aside the notepad full of suggestions for Genos, pages of "cyborg" and "machine" and other powerful words, and start on Saitama.

"Bald" gets written down immediately.

"Cape" is added after about 5 minutes of everyone racking their brains in silence.

They all look at the single page:
  • Bald
  • Cape

Another couple of minutes of silence, before someone goes "so does anyone have any...? You know what, it's good enough."