Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
While it's still not mind blowing stuff they definitely funneled their efforts into these last few bits. The sound design helps to make up for some of the weaker animation. On the flipside the music mix is insanely low and that hurts it a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
I mean, why move when you now have a cyborg that presumably repairs the place when holes are made. For free. Well he repairs the single apartment anyway.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
Han put down a threat to his personal safety.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
Would Super Alloy get an insane power level increase if he started training wearing a tank top?!?!

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
It's Elder Centipede poop. Our boy was on the poop trail when he fought him the first time.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
I feel like there's been too much hinting at there being something else going on with him (and for too long) for it to just hard end like that. Though I would also accept it cause yeah ok why not.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
Vaccine man was actually like 3x more powerful than golden sperm

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

Collapsing Farts posted:

Yeah flashy flash is basically just matching their speed it seems, he doesn't seem to be able to actually do much else

This was kinda my read, especially because they make note of saying he doesn't have his weapon.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

RareAcumen posted:

He'd care about Boros but with the absence of any other space monsters on Earth right now he's more concerned with the bigger picture.

Blast vs Boros probably would be a sick fight.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
I've read up til after this arc and the manga is better.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
Probably similar in raw strength to Boros, but he can't regen like Boros.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

Jerusalem posted:

This got me re-reading King facing off against the top level of the Monster Association again :perfect:

I ended up going all the way through Saitama vs Garou lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
Johnny Sins for serious Saitama.