Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Sarcophallus posted:

Has anybody pointed out Watchdog underneath Genos' arm in this picture?:

He is very fearsome.

This picture is fantastic. Watchdog is a s-class hero, so he's just as powerful as Genos. On top of that, Saitama accidentally broke off the top of his drum stick ice cream come, which is something any all American (man) child has done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Personal_Nirvana posted:

I don't think i ever wished so hard and fervently for a manga to be adapted in an animation.

It would be glorious. :allears:

e:typo

The anime would probably be more poorly animated than the Manga.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

So I stepped away from this series a year ago or so and just binged through all the chapters again. Holy poo poo, I forgot how god like Murata is in his drawing. Now I'm all caught up, and I have wait for chapters just like everyone else. :( Also, we still haven't seen what Watchdogman does yet (I hope its kept a secret running joke for a bit longer only because the reality can't possibly be as good as our imagination... can it?).

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Saitama's walking away animation slayed me this episode, the whole anpanman references work really well animated.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Man the most recent episode was probably one of the best animated stylish episodes of anime I have ever seen.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Asimo posted:

Honestly it wasn't that well animated, especially compared to some of the highlights from earlier episodes. But it was stylish and well-directed. The staff clearly loves the manga.

I thought all of the motion animation for Pri Pri prisoner looked really good, but maybe I was just enraptured by his angelic style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

What a fabulous season finale. This anime has to be one of my favorite manga adaptations to have come out.