Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Yinlock posted:

tbf it did kinda fall off a bit for a while but boy has it returned to form
Tournament Arc / Big Bad Enemy Lair Arc with multiple end bosses: Mid tier

Smug heroes knocking on Saitamas Door arc: Besto manga, world tier

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Also I like how Flashy’s big defining moment of defeat and growth is interrupted by someone else before the shockwave even hits him. By the time the shockwave has swepth past him theyre already forgotten him.

Bisse fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Oct 21, 2023

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Ok the martial arts tournament in a vacuum was good, actually.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

RareAcumen posted:

Has this manga been funny to any one else recently? It feels like, ever since we finished the Monster Association and Garou arcs, the chuckles have only increased by the chapter.
It has surely made a sharp transition from 'superhero comic' back to 'manga making fun about action superhero comics'. I approve.

This chapter I think had a lower chuckles-to-monologues ratio than last chapter.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

MonsterEnvy posted:

He didn't get punched, he ran into his fist.

Well running at Mach Speed into an Diamond-Quantumcarbon wall and not getting Quake3 gored is pretty impressive too.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Fools, that's the tip of a pencil disintegrating as its trying to pop a pimple. Get a grip.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

The best thing to do with a comedy manga, is redraw it to remove the comedy whenever something is funny.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Well, this is a lot better and skipping straight to the point! I like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Looks like a big point of this redraw was to build up Void a bit before his entrance. Which, yes, good call actually.

Very happy the ’compared to him they are smaller than grains of sand’ comment is still there!

Looks line this redraw keeps the comedy and adds good stuff so far.