Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

JosephWongKS posted:

It's a sign of how much you've already taken the bizarreness of the world for granted, and how high the bar that Onepunch Man has set.

The first page of the chapter had a guy with Testicle written on his back. There was really nothing that could be surprising after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Onepunch-chapter

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Yeah, he was going on an on about how using all this power is a terrible strain on his body, but it's ok because he can regenerate it so there's no way you can win blah blah blah. Safe to say he blew up his own arm from punching.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Wait, Watchdog Man has lines?

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I was just tongue-in-cheek criticizing you for your argument being (in my eyes) essentially that her outfit is feminine.

Well consider the outfit was actually criticized for being impractical and objectifying, I think that says more about you.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

It says that i think cosplayers should be able to make their costumes ... however they drat well please?

A fine position to have. But perhaps you could look back and understand how what you wrote might give the impression that you believe high-heels and spandex are as much a part of womanhood as breasts.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

skaianDestiny posted:

Well I'm glad everything got resolved politely.

Now if there's one thing a r63!Saitama could have that I'm fine with, it's long flowing hair. That's a wig. It gets blown off at comedic moments.

Only if it's Martial Arts Tournament SaitamaCharanko

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Garou protected a child from a maniac with a gatling gun

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deconstruction

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
The last arc of Helck was basically the comics equivalent of a JRPG where the final boss takes 2-3 hours from the last save point to fight through with all it's various forms. It'll probably work better if you can read it all in one sitting.

The actual final chapters of Helck are good.

ZiegeDame fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Dec 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
I can't believe King is loving dead