Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

RareAcumen posted:

Can't wait to see what the higher tier enemies look like. We know that the Giants have Tribal Chief Gimbak in charge of all of them, there's 47 Demon Kings and an unnamed Great Demon King so far. We know Jachi #11 and his Captain Kiva as well as #19's Nyudo. I really wanna see what Mad God and Gaming Hell world look like. Those two and the poisonous plague one seem more like 'Bad Zones' instead of something that has mobs that're hunting humanity like the robots, demons, giants and aliens are.

Also yeah, I can see how they'd be insurmountable for normal humans to fight when they're that strong, organized and unconcerned for their own lives.

Gaming Hell world be like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is12anYx2Qs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

dont get dependant on alcohol kids

I drink my alcohol from the bottle, idk wtf you're doing.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Saitama will finally make it to S-class, but immediately cause a huge PR disaster and get booted out of the organization.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
it's a giant scar tissue butt blasting apart the hero associate with rancid farts

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

pik_d posted:

I liked the part where That Man was talkin poo poo about Blast literally just in the previous chapter, lmao

The thing about dissing interdimensional time travelers is they have all the time in the world to get to you, and it may be sooner than you think.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I figure Blast is much stronger than the rest of the hero association with the exception of Saitama, but his real power is time traveling and teleportation. Gives him a lot more chances of survival against impossible fights he can revisit later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

kdrudy posted:

God will want nothing but to fight Saitama but Saitama will have found fulfillment and won't be interested.

Saitama, annoyed at being accosted on his way to the store, gently brushes this weird scar tissue guy out of his way and they explode into a fountain of blood and gore.