Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.

she's got deliquent eyes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
There's not as many big gags as before, but there's still a lot of little things. The way some heroes act as super exaggerated versions of certain protagonist tropes is pretty funny to me. I laughed at this panel of Zombieman's over-the-top hard boiledness from the latest chapter

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
Some real Evangelion vibes goin on here

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
Flashy Flash going limp to dissipate the force of the blow like half the cast of Kengan Omega

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
what if god was one of us

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
lol the only thing anyone got out of that presentation is that Genos is a huge Caped Baldy fanboy

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
I may not know what Genos is saying but I am all for it

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
lmao at even Sonic giving warm words of encouragement while buried 6 feet below the ground.

(This is my 14th defeat...)

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
lol Saitama couldn’t handle three people misinterpreting his words, let alone the entire world. King is stronger than he thinks

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
Half of them are really stretching the label of ninja appearance wise. One of them is literally just a bug eyed dude in a tank top lol

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
He borrows the power of the tank top, yet he dares not call himself tank top ninja? Such arrogance…

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
I imagined her as yellow too. Because of that little freak from Monster Rancher

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
Blast isn’t weak, he was able to redirect Cosmic Garou’s nuclear punches + was acknowledged by him. He’s definitely able to take on multiple dragon class monsters with his abiltiies. The baddies are just on another level this time.

and he’s also being compared to a guy who accidentally obliterated Saturn and its moon with a sneeze.

yum fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Apr 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yum
Oct 27, 2005

to someone like
you.
please god no