Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jazu
Jan 1, 2006

Looking for some URANIUM? CLICK HERE

Sarcophallus posted:

I hope that the cookie in the re-draw was an interpretation of Genos' shoulder pad.

That is so what happened. That's just the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazu
Jan 1, 2006

I sure can't fault King's voice, but they didn't match Murata's facial expression. He really gave King the perfect level of "concerned". I also feel like the KING ENGINE joke doesn't work quite as well with actual audio.

(murata spoilers... wait this is the manga thread isn't it) You didn't know it was his heart in the manga until they explained it, did they? I think the connection between heart pounding and fear isn't that hard to see. Maybe they could have included a little bit of blood rushing inner ear type noise? I don't know.

The beginning was a great addition tho.

Jazu fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Dec 7, 2015

Jazu
Jan 1, 2006

WAN PAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!!!!!!!

(three two one, he's done)
The fight is on, it won't last long
(what the hell?) (that's frustrating...) (was that iit!?!)
One punch, right through, he won't need two
(he's gonna win) (you know how it ends) (yeahhhhhh!!!)
POWER, GET THE POWER!!
To never even have to break a sweat
HERO
It doesn't matter if you know my name
I don't need, your attention or your fame
HERO
What matters, is every tragedy they will never know
(NOBODY KNOWS WHO HE IS)
HE KNOWS,
What it was like when every enemy
Made him feel, what it was like to be
HERO
Who's ready, to be the last one standing when no one can?
be the HEROOOOOO
the strongest HEROOOOOO
(I WANNA BE A SUPER HEROOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!)