Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.
Tomorrow night I will be playing my first open mic of any kind. It'll just be at a small bar/coffee shop in a small college town, but I'm doing it mainly just to practice my timing and get some experience being on stage. I can easily fill 5-10 minutes with the material I have and I'm adding more to my little notebook every day. I hope to work up to a real comedy clubs open mic nite, which for me would be in StL.

And if my comedy career ends there tomorrow night I can die fulfilled, knowing that at least I played on the same stage as the "Because I Got High" guy.

Which is kind of funny because getting high is sort of the reason I'm getting up there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU