Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zip
Mar 19, 2006

So loving annoyed tonight. I've been performing for like a year and a half and the good friend who got me into stand up, usually gives me rides to open mics. The problem is he's a total hack. A complete loving hack. He steals my jokes often or worse just asks "can I borrow that joke". If I say "no" he says "dude it's just a joke..."

The only time someone should ask to borrow a joke is from a dude who is a roofer or some poo poo and he never will go near a stage. Then maybe it's ok to borrow a joke IMO.

Then he just fucks them up too. Which pisses me off even more.

But he's a really good friend overall. Just not when he's on stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zip
Mar 19, 2006

Where are you doing open mics at? What city? I perform in the Northern California Bay Area. Have about 4 or 5 open mics here if you need info.